• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
I will now translate something Bismarck said into real gangsta talk
Yo ah suppose you gots uh point 'boutthe scissors, but then ag'in, why would ah use dem fo' fighting? It seems dat you very determined ta git rid o' those scissors. ah just do not dig'. Unless dey're some ticking bomb or somebody's going ta kill you unless you sell those scissors an' git some glue, ah really see nahh pimp-tight reason ta purchase scissors, especially when muh motha fuckin inventory already has those. ah'm glad dat you...ah....concerned 'boutmuh motha fuckin inventory, but then ag'in, if you really need glue dat badly....ah! you uh salesman, aren't you. You do seem ta know dat uh pimp-tight boss needs uh pimp-tight crew. an' you appear ta be uh decent haggler. dat's very pimp-tight brace yo'self foo'!

I used this:Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator
Why do I have a feeling you searched for such a translator for a bit? xD

femjapanriceball said:
I will now translate something Bismarck said into real gangsta talk
Yo ah suppose you gots uh point 'boutthe scissors, but then ag'in, why would ah use dem fo' fighting? It seems dat you very determined ta git rid o' those scissors. ah just do not dig'. Unless dey're some ticking bomb or somebody's going ta kill you unless you sell those scissors an' git some glue, ah really see nahh pimp-tight reason ta purchase scissors, especially when muh motha fuckin inventory already has those. ah'm glad dat you...ah....concerned 'boutmuh motha fuckin inventory, but then ag'in, if you really need glue dat badly....ah! you uh salesman, aren't you. You do seem ta know dat uh pimp-tight boss needs uh pimp-tight crew. an' you appear ta be uh decent haggler. dat's very pimp-tight brace yo'self foo'!

I used this:Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator
lmao what did i just read?

//tries to imagine Bismarck saying this.

Wyatt said:
@Sinister Clown I wil reply soon (hour or so), that was a great scene. John might try to do more if he had his powers but he is going to be careful.
Lol half the time I took making the post was me making my mind up whether or not I should reveal Joe's ability but I'm thinking nahhh, I'll roll it with it...So I just did what I did instead. xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol half the time I took making the post was me making my mind up whether or not I should reveal Joe's ability but I'm thinking nahhh, I'll roll it with it...So I just did what I did instead. xD

[/QUOTE]
It is killing me having John act weak, even without his powers he is still a capable fighter

Wyatt said:
It is killing me having John act weak, even without his powers he is still a capable fighter
Acting weak???? I don't get what you mean by that how is he acting weak? He hasn't even fought yet?????

Here's another one...

femjapanriceball said:
"Thank you, Miss Elizabeth. That will be $9.75, sir. And thank you very much for the compliments. It means a lot to me. Miss Maria, could you please pay for that?"
Yo Thank you, Miss Elizabef. dat will be $9.75, I'm uncultured. an' thank you very much fo' da compliments. It means uh lot ta me. Miss Maria, could you please pay fo' dat? and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Acting weak???? I don't get what you mean by that how is he acting weak? He hasn't even fought yet?????

[/QUOTE]
Ya he isn't taking control of the situation, he is just standing there. Even with his orders they didn't include him. (I can imagine them having a knife completion, out doing each other.)

femjapanriceball said:
Here's another one...
Yo Thank you, Miss Elizabef. dat will be $9.75, I'm uncultured. an' thank you very much fo' da compliments. It means uh lot ta me. Miss Maria, could you please pay fo' dat? and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

Beautiful.

Wyatt said:
Ya he isn't taking control of the situation, he is just standing there. Even with his orders they didn't include him. (I can imagine them having a knife completion, out doing each other.)
I still don't really get what you mean but whatever. Also a knife fight between them two would only last as long as Joe would like it too..I don't mind the fight itself...More talking about the knife part. You'll understand eventually.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I still don't really get what you mean but whatever. Also a knife fight between them two would only last as long as Joe would like it too..I don't mind the fight itself...More talking about the knife part. You'll understand eventually.

[/QUOTE]
I get it, it would only last as long as Joe used knives

ScarlettRose16 said:

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you
Katrina Lynn

View attachment 226910

● ● ●

Katrina Lynn

• Name: Katrina Lynn (call her Kat, she will rip your head off)

Alias/Title: Demon, Heartless

Weight: 136

Height: 5'7

Race: Human

People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions ruined
Katrina Lynn

● ● ●

[/code]

@Sinister Clown let me know if I need to change anything
As for race, the only thing close to demon is people possessed by demons...Which doesn't really give you anything (at least yet) besides a second voice in your characters head. (Which yes, is the demon) That basically tells you to do stuff...So if you can just change that little thing you're accepted.

Wyatt said:
I get it, it would only last as long as Joe used knives
You won't really understand what I mean and if I try explain it...It will come out worse than it should. You'll get the chance to see it sooner or later xD Don't think too much on it because you'll just either get the wrong idea or confuse yourself hahahaha

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh, shit sorry my bad I thought Demon was beside the race part xD Nvm you're character is completely fine.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, okay so what's going on in the RP?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh, shit sorry my bad I thought Demon was beside the race part xD Nvm you're character is completely fine.

[/QUOTE]
Your* YOUR* Ahhhh grammar failures D:

I'm half tempted to add Shiro's house to it just for the hell of it. Or Maria and Elizabeths thief den. Hmm

Mitchs98 said:
I'm half tempted to add Shiro's house to it just for the hell of it. Or Maria and Elizabeths thief den. Hmm
Well I am adding his house because it has something important for his part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back