• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

I really should finish my character arc but the thought of writing a 1000 word post describing going back home and being a worthless NEET does little to motivate me. Truly I have backed myself into a corner.

femjapanriceball said:
It's fine ^_^ oh yeah I wanted to ask you cuz i love your art style...can you draw Bismarck? (^U^)
Lol thanks. My style keeps on changing but i can try w/ a headshot. Should i base him w/ his app pic or a mix of that and harry potter? (//remembers the hp gif lol)

Bolts said:
it makes me wonder if you see my foreshadowing in some posts '-'
I do. Tbh. I am a very hard person to shock. xD . Same goes for my mom, we usually figure out the endings to movies and ruin it for everyone else lmao.

TripTripleTimes said:
I would say "I'll get you someday," but Emmanuel is a predictable. Welp.
Emmanuel is only extremely predicatble because he kept the same personality mostly xD .

femjapanriceball said:
Perhaps a mix of that and HP ^_^
tumblr_o1qlxtXcT71qjd742o2_400.png

Idk man

and laughed at it and didn't shared it.

tumblr_o1qlxtXcT71qjd742o1_540.png

Truly, Emmanuel did not matured here. urg

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Ugh this character is going to to make so long to write >.<

[/QUOTE]
grab your writing device, lay down on bed, and type? That's how i do. That or fall asleep accidently xD

but aw man. writing is a paint atm.

I will now translate something Bismarck said into real gangsta talk

femjapanriceball said:
"I suppose you have a point about the scissors, but then again, why would I use them for fighting? It seems that you're very determined to get rid of those scissors. I just do not understand. Unless they're some ticking bomb or somebody's going to kill you unless you sell those scissors and get some glue, I really see no good reason to purchase scissors, especially when my inventory already has those. I'm glad that you're...ah....concerned about my inventory, but then again, if you really need glue that badly....ah! You're a salesman, aren't you. You do seem to know that a good boss needs a good crew. And you appear to be a decent haggler. That's very good." "
Yo ah suppose you gots uh point 'boutthe scissors, but then ag'in, why would ah use dem fo' fighting? It seems dat you very determined ta git rid o' those scissors. ah just do not dig'. Unless dey're some ticking bomb or somebody's going ta kill you unless you sell those scissors an' git some glue, ah really see nahh pimp-tight reason ta purchase scissors, especially when muh motha fuckin inventory already has those. ah'm glad dat you...ah....concerned 'boutmuh motha fuckin inventory, but then ag'in, if you really need glue dat badly....ah! you uh salesman, aren't you. You do seem ta know dat uh pimp-tight boss needs uh pimp-tight crew. an' you appear ta be uh decent haggler. dat's very pimp-tight brace yo'self foo'!

I used this:Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back