• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
You're implying I bothered to accurately read half of everyones info. Lol.
Also @femjapanriceball Do you still want the twins to eventually join? :P
Well I've taken the personal time to read through everyone's CS's >.> Asshole

Goldencurls said:
How I would've named such a ship:
Libidine Praedonum Navis

'Cause I just Latin everything. X3
I use to do that just put English words in Japanese...Lol no one will believe it but the name 'Tremki' was me trying to make a Japanese name out of my own name xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I've taken the personal time to read through everyone's CS's >.> Asshole

[/QUOTE]
I've read through everyone's CS' too, I like all the different personalities. Everything seemed varied.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I've taken the personal time to read through everyone's CS's >.> Asshole

[/QUOTE]
What? I meant profile pages you nerd. I've read everyones sheets too. Lol.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I tried to fix it a little, but it is hard, i have two personas stuck in my head from another rp

[/QUOTE]
Well, you know how in personality you listed words to describe what he's like? I've seen a few other's do it and it is actually a good idea...

List your character traits and below them give a description to explain how, for example

Insanity

Being completely unstable in mind, many consider this person to be completely mad in many aspects, enjoying inflicting pain, confusion or emotional trauma is all apart of this person's daily list of things to do. Having little regard for other's feelings they are often seen chanting out odd phrases and even sometimes, snapping into a fit of rage or bloodlust (Etc.)

femjapanriceball said:
Well, he's Bismarck. He likes it when people join Llyria Harp lol
I meant his personality coupled with the way the twins look now and how Maria acts. Lol. But ye.

Mitchs98 said:
I meant his personality coupled with the way the twins look now and how Maria acts. Lol. But ye.
Lol yeah I have a feeling that this will be interesting. Awkward anxious smart nerd guy with Nekos. This should be interesting.... xD

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Libidine is latin for lust i think

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

It literally means "Lust Pirate Ship" xD

femjapanriceball said:
Lol yeah I have a feeling that this will be interesting. Awkward anxious smart nerd guy with Nekos. This should be interesting.... xD
Nothing but good things can come of this, amusingly good things, lmao.

I kinda want to see not only Sins, but, Virtues too, and watch them die together in a horrible mess.

So, how are all of you today?

Goldencurls said:
I kinda want to see not only Sins, but, Virtues too, and watch them die together in a horrible mess.
So, how are all of you today?
That would be pretty darn cool if you ask me!

Busy like none other -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back