• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Goldencurls said:
Was that a pun...?
Most things I say are puns. (not this one since I must clarify my last pun) Don't worry though, I keep my punning out of rp normally. OOC is free game however! :D (god this is how I get kicked out of things)

Bolts said:
Most things I say are puns. (not this one since I must clarify my last pun) Don't worry though, I keep my punning out of rp normally. OOC is free game however! :D (god this is how I get kicked out of things)
(God, this is how my follower number goes up and down.)

I going to make one more character... Cross dressing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Goldencurls said:
(God, this is how my follower number goes up and down.)
I going to make one more character... Cross dressing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!
Male or female crossdresser? Yes it matters.

Colt556 said:
I was thinking of ripping my character from faereach to use as my 'normal' character and he crossdresses.
I legitamately liked your character on Faereach, lol.

Colt556 said:
I never really got him into the RP and eventually just stopped keeping tabs on the thread rofl.
The dude you were RPing with just up and poofed altogether. Thread is still going strong, however. Your character just kinda faded into the background.

Mitchs98 said:
Feminine or masculine male? Yes it matters :>
You tell me.

images

(It is the one on the left, obviously.)

Mitchs98 said:
The dude you were RPing with just up and poofed altogether. Thread is still going strong, however. Your character just kinda faded into the background.
Me and him quit at the same time for much the same reason. With an open-ended rp like that it's difficult to integrate yourself within the established cliques.

Sh!t, I found this one, too. I think I'm going with the first one, though

tumblr_noxoukt0hE1uv71q3o1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Me and him quit at the same time for much the same reason. With an open-ended rp like that it's difficult to integrate yourself within the established cliques.
Eh. Kinda true, in a way. Just do what everyone else did and have your character find them I guess.

I'm geeking over one of my favourite Artists... And... I keep looking at her art, I want cross dressing... But, now I also want pirate...

Elentori's Art
tumblr_nsvlwuP7MF1uv71q3o1_1280.jpg

Goldencurls said:
I'm geeking over one of my favourite Artists... And... I keep looking at her art, I want cross dressing... But, now I also want pirate...
Elentori's Art
tumblr_nsvlwuP7MF1uv71q3o1_1280.jpg
cross dressing pirate? I mean if you're going for lust's ship thing i'm pretty sure lust just likes everyone.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Nah bruh, it's Wrath ftw! jking it's all a matter of opinion lol

[/QUOTE]
Pink bunny girl > wrath

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Which one is Ciri?

[/QUOTE]
;-;. My main character, the pink bunny girl. Y u no read my sheets? Cirillia Vines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back