• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
Omg the fangirling
I can assure you it will be even worse than the last RP, huehuehue.

TripTripleTimes said:
The day just went down hill for me, ahahahahahahah.
70% done with Emu's new app. 3% on the drawing thou.
I wish I could draw good enough for a character picture, xD . Hope things settle down for you soon tho'.

I also realize that paragraph is a bit backwards.

Mitchs98 said:
I can assure you it will be even worse than the last RP, huehuehue.
I wish I could draw good enough for a character picture, xD . Hope things settle down for you soon tho'.

I also realize that paragraph is a bit backwards.
Ono poor Bizzy....this is gonna be so much fun....

Colt556 said:

• sample-38b24c1c091b56a015bcf96c9358ab59.jpg

Name

Mikado Saris

Female

Weight

Hi~mi~tsu~

Height

5'6

Race

Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth

Accepted

I probably won't be starting the RP until later today...It's Australia day so I'm going to be busy :/ (I literally only just remembered.....)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I probably won't be starting the RP until later today...It's Australia day so I'm going to be busy :/ (I literally only just remembered.....)

[/QUOTE]
What do you do exactly on this "Australia day" you speak of? Do you get to hug koalas?

Awh I wish nah its just a public holiday so Im going to the rock slides at a creek near wjere we live

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I probably won't be starting the RP until later today...It's Australia day so I'm going to be busy :/ (I literally only just remembered.....)

[/QUOTE]
*the waiting intensifies* 0.0 Oh well..have fun :P

Wasnt my first choice for something to do on this shitty day where we remind ourselves we are a country of criminals but yeah

Well, I live in Australia. Today I'm just gonna eat pizza, look at kitten photos and make people from other places think drop bears are real.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Wasnt my first choice for something to do on this shitty day where we remind ourselves we are a country of criminals but yeah

[/QUOTE]
"G'day mate." = "Good day, cellmate." Gotta love it down under.

Goldencurls said:
Well, I live in Australia. Today I'm just gonna eat pizza, look at kitten photos and make people from other places think drop bears are real.
Drop bears aren't real? ;-;. I wanted one as a pet! Jk

Mitchs98 said:
It can have my landlords then. It shall be my BFF and have food 4ever.
Good, if you're lucky it might eat those spiders (Spiders are not jokes, they're f#&$ing huge, huntsmans are terrifying).

Goldencurls said:
Good, if you're lucky it might eat those spiders (Spiders are not jokes, they're f#&$ing huge, huntsmans are terrifying).
I'm glad I don't live there for the sole reason of the huge spiders.

Hahaha I found a huntsman in my garage once and I wanted to light it on fire but it was too quick..I also live in Australia, but I dont like rugby because it seems too simple and watching it is boring unless they get in punch ups (The last state of origin was so disappointing in that aspect..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:

• sample-38b24c1c091b56a015bcf96c9358ab59.jpg

Name

Mikado Saris

Female

Weight

Hi~mi~tsu~

Height

5'6

Race

Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth

After reading this I laughed my head off at her ability xD the hell

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]After reading this I laughed my head off at her ability xD the hell

[/QUOTE]
Ikr? Lmao.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]After reading this I laughed my head off at her ability xD the hell

[/QUOTE]
Gotta take it slow, yo.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I've a feeling this RP will be quite interesting :3

[/QUOTE]
The last one was awesome, this one is turning out even better than the last and we haven't even started yet :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back