• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]What do you mean???? They are both the same??? I mean I guess if you want to get technical....Cybernetic enhancements would be more 'minor' operations for small things where a cyborg person would be mostly machine..But I never intended them to be that different it's just by chance I spelled it like that lol...
Oh I said five??? I thought it was meant to be ten, I'll probably change that.

[/QUOTE]
On the interest check you said 5, yes. Lol.

Goldencurls said:
I've always wanted to give one of my characters Achromatopsia, I'm so glad is the RP that gets it!
You mean being color blind? xD I just find it ironic for once, the Good people are going to be considered complete and utter assholes xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You mean being color blind? xD I just find it ironic for once, the Good people are going to be considered complete and utter assholes xD

[/QUOTE]
LONG LIVE, THE GREY SEEING MURDERERS~!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You mean being color blind? xD I just find it ironic for once, the Good people are going to be considered complete and utter assholes xD

[/QUOTE]
Who are the good people? The sins or everyone else? O.o . Also. Are you leaving the lore date as is or no? Its a very minor thing and I don't care either way, I just need to know if I have to re-edit my CS.

Also the most important question: ETA on starting? :>

Mitchs98 said:
Who are the good people? The sins or everyone else? O.o . Also. Are you leaving the lore date as is or no? Its a very minor thing and I don't care either way, I just need to know if I have to re-edit my CS.
Good people? Why, my friend, I'd say Timentes Clamabunt is a good person (My cry-baby character for this~!).

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Is it accepted?

[/QUOTE]
\_(o - o)_/

It was up there, I assumed so...?

Mitchs98 said:
So far...The Church looooooool xD Sorry but it's gonna make me laugh every time just imagining priests murdering a bunch of criminals is too much of an ironic sight for me to handle sometimes...I'm gonna keep things the way they are because I'm honestly a little lazy to go back and change it and getting everyone to edit their bio's if they no longer make sense..

the 7DS are some what good & bad in one.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Is it accepted?

[/QUOTE]
I'm actually waiting for you to finish your Sin character and add more detail to him before accepting it..I'll never know why you named your faction from a Skyrim book but I'm just gonna take the guess you're as bad at names as I am.

Mitchs98 said:
HE HAS FOUND THE SECRET. RUN AND FLEE!
I thought I was a she...? Eh, I'll get over it.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I love that one line.

[/QUOTE]
I do too.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm actually waiting for you to finish your Sin character and add more detail to him before accepting it..I'll never know why you named your faction from a Skyrim book but I'm just gonna take the guess you're as bad at names as I am.

[/QUOTE]
It sounds like a pirates ship xD

It does now you mention it actually....I'll give you props for that xD It'll be interesting to see modern pirates walking round'

Chibii said:

Indigo Grayson

138c7bf8358c240560f2916a1f156049.jpg

no slide
Personal Information

tumblr_static_bq5bsbvg7xssoc0gswkwoggc0.gif

Appearance:

Indigo looks... Innocent. With eyes that always looked kind and a smile that made you want to protect her, she was always the apple in everyone's eye. Long dark purple hair cascades down to her waist and her eyes are a sort of ash color, with pale skin and a beauty mark.

Gear:

Oh she never carries anything that'll give her away. Just her wallet, hospital staff pass and some pills... For... Purposes.

Affiliation:

None at the moment.

-Green Tea

-Drama Shows

-Excitement

-Blood Splatter

-The ER Room

Dislikes:

-Unrealistic Action Shows

-Roller Coasters

-Peer Pressure

-Uncooperative Patients

Fears:

-Being caught doing one of her 'experiments'

-Failure at anything

-Public humiliation

Personality:

On the surface, Indigo seems perfect to be a nurse. She might be timid but she was smart, kind and patient, she puts on the facade of vulnerability, one that is so deceiving almost no one knows about her true self. Put when the doctor's mask comes on, she becomes 'The Psycho Nurse'. Kidnapping, drugs, murder, torture, all in the name of science.

She lives off the screams of others and her laughter erupts when she discovers something new about someone's body. It's all such a fun game of surgeon to her, and she's always up for a couple more rounds. A true sadist on the inside, Indigo won't hesitate to drug you with all kinds of medicine till you fall into a deep sleep. Maybe you'll never wake up... Indigo cares about a few people too, mostly her family, hardly any friends and can get stalker or murderer level possessive and protective over someone she cares about. The girl's also pretty intelligent, her IQ hitting 162 when she was 18. The female is said to be sarcastic or teasing at times too, always having a witty comeback when the time is right, somehow still maintaining a kind and caring facade towards strangers.

History:

Born and raised in a small family, Indigo led a normal life. Throughout her younger days, she dreamed of being a doctor one day, and help many people. She used to think that all it took was the ability to hold in her barf when seeing blood and she'd be fine. When Indigo turned 8, she started going out to the park more often, bringing back animals sometimes... The animals always disappeared the next day, who knew where they went?

Turns out, the female was decapitating them, pulling out their intestines to 'train' for her job. It seemed like a fun past time to her and she'd do it very often, with frogs and squirrels mostly. As she grew older, the female grew smarter, she attended university and got herself a degree. Indigo became a nurse afterwards, for a fairly large hospital. During the nighttime, she'd roam the streets, searching for someone to bring home. Maybe cook them a nice meal of steak and poisoned water?

Combat Information

tumblr_static_mikankiller.png

Fighting Style:

Indigo does all her killing sneakily and never has to fight. She'll bring the victim to her home and experiment with him/her. Torture, poison, setting them on fire, she's done it all before. So when it comes to a real brawl, she has no actual skills, however, she can throw a hard punch when she wants to. She also took gymnastics as a child and teen, so she's pretty flexible, fast too.

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

-Kidnapping

-Murder

-Poison

-Arson

Abilities:

NIL

Strengths:

-High degree of knowledge in the medical field

-Ruthless and shows no mercy

-Nimble and quick

-Excellent Actor

Weaknesses:

-Lacks physical strength

-Lazy to fight at times

-Sometimes goes after people she can't handle

"Get ready for your checkup~!"

Muehehehe, accepted (OuO)

Goldencurls said:
I thought I was a she...? Eh, I'll get over it.
I do too.
You're implying I bothered to accurately read half of everyones info. Lol.

Also @femjapanriceball Do you still want the twins to eventually join? :P

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]It sounds like a pirates ship xD

[/QUOTE]
How I would've named such a ship:

Libidine Praedonum Navis

'Cause I just Latin everything. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back