• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Btw @TripTripleTimes if you don't mind when you finish Emmanuel I'll work him into Ciri's CS. Only reason I didn't is cause you didn't have the timeline officially set.
I realized that the time maybe set 10 years and not five, according to the Lore. But i went eh and i dont care much about the age and all that jazz.

I may post Emu's writen app up first before i can even start on the drawings. Gonna be hella busy this afternoon. *sigh*

TripTripleTimes said:
I realized that the time maybe set 10 years and not five, according to the Lore. But i went eh and i dont care much about the age and all that jazz.
I may post Emu's writen app up first before i can even start on the drawings. Gonna be hella busy this afternoon. *sigh*
I just noticed that it said 10 years myself. Ehh. I'll just go and..edit Ciri then. Lol. I don't really care about age either tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Lol. I guess Sin forgot he was going to only make the skip 5 years. Oh well. No real big deal, just change a few numbers. Lol.
Change some stuff it's all good lol

If I missed questions I be sorry >.> I can't believe the OOC has 21 pages...And sorry I need to edit a few things on the mechanics but it's Cyberenetic-Modified humans (Be creative with this), and genetically modified humans

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]If I missed questions I be sorry >.> I can't believe the OOC has 21 pages...And sorry I need to edit a few things on the mechanics but it's Cyberenetic-Modified humans (Be creative with this), and genetically modified humans

[/QUOTE]
I'm confused..what do you mean? Whats the difference between that and cyborgs/people with cybernetic enhancements? Also is it for sure 10 years instead of the originally mentioned 5?

*Still doesn't believe NO ONE has tried ripping off a HxH character yet*

Seriously though >.>....

Mitchs98 said:
I'm confused..what do you mean? Whats the difference between that and cyborgs/people with cybernetic enhancements? Also is it for sure 10 years instead of the originally mentioned 5?
What do you mean???? They are both the same??? I mean I guess if you want to get technical....Cybernetic enhancements would be more 'minor' operations for small things where a cyborg person would be mostly machine..But I never intended them to be that different it's just by chance I spelled it like that lol...

Oh I said five??? I thought it was meant to be ten, I'll probably change that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]What do you mean???? They are both the same??? I mean I guess if you want to get technical....Cybernetic enhancements would be more 'minor' operations for small things where a cyborg person would be mostly machine..But I never intended them to be that different it's just by chance I spelled it like that lol...
Oh I said five??? I thought it was meant to be ten, I'll probably change that.

[/QUOTE]
I've only ever seen you say ten. I put ten in my bio as well.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]

2dlkeow.png

•Name•

Connor Davis

•Age•

22, 3rd March, 2030

•Gender•

Male

•Race•

Formally Human, Currently a Sin of Envy

Djuke

Sadu

Thimk
Mello-death-note-24796430-500-579.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Oh..Wow..The faceclaim fits with the Sin really will....Mellow was a badass character xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back