• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Envy is reserved by me~
But if you finish it faster, you can have it.

[/QUOTE]
I'll see what Bolt wants to do. I don't like getting into races for characters with other people.

Colt556 said:
I'll see what Bolt wants to do. I don't like getting into races for characters with other people.
It won't be much of a race though.........(cuz I am slow)

But okay......

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
By all means, if you want it then you can have it. I still have some trouble when I play more than one character in an rp :P

For sloth I was mainly going to do a depressed woman

Bolts said:
By all means, if you want it then you can have it. I still have some trouble when I play more than one character in an rp :P
I like playing boss type characters. They're not like normal characters, you gotta treat em differently to create a nice scenario for the actual characters, and I like that sort of psuedo-GM aspect of them. So if you're fine with it I'll take it.

Bolts said:
Hahah, ikr? Idk how others do it. And if i tried to have more than 1 i end up grouping my characters and move them around like a unit.

TripTripleTimes said:
Hahah, ikr? Idk how others do it. And if i tried to have more than 1 i end up grouping my characters and move them around like a unit.
WE ARE THE HIVE MIND!!! YOU WILL JOIN US VERY SOON.

TripTripleTimes said:
I have experience in making a bazillion characters............

..........in the end it just annoyed me........

I can't even remember all of them from the last Hell City role play.........

All I get is Alice and Madden...........oh, and Nancy I suppose.....

Colt556 said:
I like playing boss type characters. They're not like normal characters, you gotta treat em differently to create a nice scenario for the actual characters, and I like that sort of psuedo-GM aspect of them. So if you're fine with it I'll take it.
Go for eeet!

TripTripleTimes said:
Its hard to do unless there's lots of other people in the RP, lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Its hard to do unless there's lots of other people in the RP, lol.
I have promised myself that I'll never make as many characters as I did for Hell City and TG: Rising Dawn........

I will keep that promise......

I hardly ever play more than one character in rps. The character's hardly ever a male either.

But when I do . I usually focus on the one that I created first.

Because bias.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I have promised myself that I'll never make as many characters as I did for Hell City and TG: Rising Dawn........
I will keep that promise......

[/QUOTE]
I'm currently using 10 characters in one RP. Lol. The good news is, two of them don't talk much so I has reason to keep them silent. xD

Chibii said:
I hardly ever play more than one character in rps. The character's hardly ever a male either.
But when I do . I usually focus on the one that I created first.

Because bias.
I know....... one of the reasons I made my promise was so I wouldn't neglect characters...........

They don't deserve it.....

Hey do any of you feel like a sense of purpose or something when you see your character put in the notes list and officially accepted?

Or am I weirdo with no life.

Chibii said:
Hey do any of you feel like a sense of purpose or something when you see your character put in the notes list and officially accepted?
I also have no life...........

I love that feeling.......

Chibii said:
I get really happy when my character gets accepted. It's also better when people reference them outside of the rp!

Mitchs98 said:
I just can't wait for the RP to start, tbh. This one will be much better with less 'lol I explored yur haus'
Thank God.........

I hate that.........so frustrating.......

Also, I heard of a scruffle between you and Gowther........what was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back