• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
BB:My name is Clap Trap... Naw I'm fucking with you. Could you even? See you ass holes later
(still seems very clap trap xD )
That would be perfect, tbh. We should do it.

It will be cannon now... you think we can scavange the parts from the dead pretty much blown up cyborg outside?

Mitchs98 said:
Niiice. It shall be done 0:. I would say we could get parts from the head. But. That's effectively on the next street tbh.
@Drakerus repls so this can be a thing :3
Patience. I'm on the bus back home as I type this.

latest

Bolts said:
Daww. I guess the little asshole can have pity cast one him :P
Fair enough
Yes. Yes he can. Tbh the fact I wanted to see him be normal influenced me not asking if Shiro could of crushed the cube sooner d:

Drakerus said:
Nah.
Misunderstood
Tbh if he hadn't nearly crushed Shiro's head in she probably would of thought differently. That and bodysnatched Peter for funsies.

While we're talking about BB.

Can someone give me a rundown of how he came to be or is that yet to be revealed?

I'm too lazy to read through all the IC

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
While we're talking about BB.
Can someone give me a rundown of how he came to be or is that yet to be revealed?

I'm too lazy to read through all the IC
Peter made him. About all that was said afaik

Yeah, pretty much BB was a by product of making the shoes. Peter is actually a very smart dude that just doesn't let it on. He worked in a government facility to make new weapons, one just happened to be sound use. So, taking some plans, he created his own little device in the shape of shoes. To power it, he took the plans from the facility that used, in theory, an AI to help regulate everything since the cube's power itself is rather unstable. Thus, he messed with the coding to get the AI up and running. There, it lead to BB. One thing led to another and the government force a plan into action. They did stuff to Peter's brain to hook up the AI and create a soldier. BB did not like This one bit. He liked peter so he broke out. Sadly, the government thinks it was Peter's doing. so he can't step foot out of Hell City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back