• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]For fucks sake, as if I wasn't already trying to relax...godammit

[/QUOTE]
Getting excited over text that wasn't even written well, smh

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No, just keep getting notifications from this thread. Now that you said that it's hard to ignore it.

[/QUOTE]
Ignore what :^)

Mitchs98 said:
Getting excited over text that wasn't even written well, smh
Remind me why you had to be one of the first people I bonded with here.

Such inappropriateness. X_X

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Remind me why you had to be one of the first people I bonded with here.
Such inappropriateness. X_X
I believe it was back when you guys were both making dirty puns around Kaze.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I believe it was back when you guys were both making dirty puns around Kaze.

[/QUOTE]
I had nothing to do with the dirty ones!

I just understood his 'humor'

Mitchs98 said:
Shiro Fujima
Shiro grinned as the blow connected and the man was sent back into the wall.

latest

Despite the obvious heavy blow she slowly made her way towards him, the grin ever present on her face. "Shiro sorry. Did Shiro hurt big man?" She mused, chuckling lowly. Annd brick to the face, the side of her head to be precise. She rocked back and stumbled a bit from the blow, seemingly frozen mid-place for a few minutes before leaning back up, her expression more crazed as blood dripped down her face from where the brick hit.
c6ede6e1346411ee33cda2e0f994a581.jpg

"Throw brick? Well...alright then." She told him, grabbing the brick that'd hit her. The other bricks hit her body, making her lurch backwards slightly everytime one hit. She simply let them keep hitting her until the brute ran out, she couldn't let him miss and hit Peter or Len. She coughed slightly, flecks of blood splattering on the ground as she did. She was already healing, but the pain was still there. Pain or not, her crazed expression remained. "My turn.." She mumbled, oddly speaking properly for once.

She tossed her pole like a Javelin towards the brutes chest before rapidly picking up and throwing the bricks at him at full force, whether or not they hit was unclear, regardless she would find out when the cloud of dust cleared. She breathed heavily as she glared at the place the man should of been at, if he was still breathing when the dust cleared she'd be sure he wasn't for long.
O_O

Scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back