• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
guess he will just have to share
L-Lewd. But legit. xD . Although, there is probably another spare bedroom. Might not have a mattress d:. But that idea is better. Kek

Mitchs98 said:
L-Lewd. But legit. xD . Although, there is probably another spare bedroom. Might not have a mattress d:. But that idea is better. Kek
Peter: shit guess my room is gone...

shiro: don't worry we have others

Peter: *blush*

Shiro: YEAH! Peter can have sleep over with Len!

Peter:r-right...

Bolts said:
Peter: shit guess my room is gone...
shiro: don't worry we have others

Peter: *blush*

Shiro: YEAH! Peter can have sleep over with Len!

Peter:r-right...
We both know I didn't mean Len ;p.

Inb4 it ends up with all 3 of them in the same bed.

Drakerus said:
Len: *neutral stare*
Shiro: Do ett

Sol you will be waiting a while cause I am on a holiday this weekend and wont be back until tomorrow sometime

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sol you will be waiting a while cause I am on a holiday this weekend and wont be back until tomorrow sometime

[/QUOTE]
Holidays suk

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sol you will be waiting a while cause I am on a holiday this weekend and wont be back until tomorrow sometime

[/QUOTE]
Fine by me, also I find it strange how people have less time to do these types of things when they're on holiday.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Fine by me, also I find it strange how people have less time to do these types of things when they're on holiday.

[/QUOTE]
Thats simple; your meant to spend that time with your family or whoever you are going with - over here it's disrespectful and looked down on if you go on a holiday with them and spend it on your phone or laptop. Only reason I am now is because everyone is eating dinner or when we are in the car, besides even if I tried I dont have a computer to use which makes things harder and annoying for me so I just avoid it all together

Mitchs98 said:
Holidays suk
That all depends on where~ My whole day was spent on going down tully river rapids (Which is meant to be one if not the most extreme in the world); While I practically went purple from how cold I was it was probably because I was sick from the cold before hand it was still one of the best things Ive ever done, but yeah all around it was a pretty great experience and I would do it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back