• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
With Bismarcks' luck the church would catch fire.
Omg I can see it now.....

*A Thousand Years starts playing*

Bismarck: *trying not to cry*

*Maria walks down the aisle*

Bismarck: *really trying not to cry*

"You may kiss the—"

*church sets on fire*

Bismarck: *cries*

That is, if there is a church....depends really cuz he has bad memories of church, remember?

femjapanriceball said:
Okay good ^_^ I just know he's a lot taller than Bismarck :P
I remember the days he was a lumbering mass of "who gives a shit"

Now that bb is gone he is just a lumbering mass of "ooo I can make this!"

femjapanriceball said:
Omg I can see it now.....
*A Thousand Years starts playing*

Bismarck: *trying not to cry*

*Maria walks down the aisle*

Bismarck: *really trying not to cry*

"You may kiss the—"

*church sets on fire*

Bismarck: *cries*

That is, if there is a church....depends really cuz he has bad memories of church, remember?
Accurate as hell.

And true.

The question is where it'd actually be.

Bolts said:
I remember the days he was a lumbering mass of "who gives a shit"
Now that bb is gone he is just a lumbering mass of "ooo I can make this!"
Build a better iPhone, do et.

Mitchs98 said:
Accurate as hell.
And true.

The question is where it'd actually be.

Build a better iPhone, do et.
YUS. Oh yeah, I have to show you the wonderful talent of this songwriter:

[media]

[/media]
I love this so much

femjapanriceball said:
"Politics," Bismarck said, sitting down as well. "If they tax the poor, the poor will get mad. If they tax the rich, the rich will get mad. It's twisted, but somebody has to pay for damages around here. I don't mind....much." He shrugged. Lily stared at him.
"Hey, don't look at me. I am not paying taxes. That's for middle-aged people, not me. I know you like having adult responsibilities, but as for me, I want to enjoy being twenty—"

"It's not acting like a middle-aged adult, it's being responsible!" Bismarck huffed. "Believe it or not, there's more to life than just running around killing people! Sometimes, you have to do this thing called working!"

"This is exactly why I broke up with you!" Lily slammed her hands on the table. "You turned into a work-oriented prick when you were twelve—"

"That's because when I was twelve, I became the adult of the house! I didn't want to get kicked out of here, so I worked hard to make sure I wouldn't lose this place!"

"You were a KID!"

Kathy snorted upon being called Kabloom and snuggled up with Yozaku, closing her eyes. On a normal day, she would have told him to fuck off. But this wasn't a normal day. She closed her eyes, feeling especially tired.
Yay! Dee snuggles! Also I'm totally gonna have Yozaku refer to Kathy as kaboom from now on, or maybe kabloom either one works.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yay! Dee snuggles! Also I'm totally gonna have Yozaku refer to Kathy as kaboom from now on, or maybe kabloom either one works.

[/QUOTE]
xD Kathy = Kabloom. K 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back