• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
This is Maria. Being pissed off comes first.
This is very true.
Not a very good fiance then is she xD , letting anger get the better of her, maybe she should not been wrath instead of Tremki. Lol anyway, prepare to get Stunned at Dee first sign of Violence also someone reply already.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well she's already been shot ID think the smart thing to do would to comfort her whimp of a fiance xD

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
This is Maria. Being pissed off comes first.
This is very true.
Solemn. *pat pat* One thing you should know about Maria and Bismarck is that Bismarck is the one more likely to comfort someone. Because he is VERY much of a phlegmatic. Maria will blast that person's brains out. End of relationship lesson.

femjapanriceball said:
Solemn. *pat pat* One thing you should know about Maria and Bismarck is that Bismarck is the one more likely to comfort someone. Because he is VERY much of a phlegmatic. Maria will blast that person's brains out. End of relationship lesson.
And Don's more likely to steal someone's wallet than to comfort them, but still people change, and it all depends on the situation.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]And Don's more likely to steal someone's wallet than to comfort them, but still people change, and it all depends on the situation.

[/QUOTE]
Great! Problem solved!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Not a very good fiance then is she xD , letting anger get the better of her, maybe she should not been wrath instead of Tremki. Lol anyway, prepare to get Stunned at Dee first sign of Violence also someone reply already.

[/QUOTE]
No, see. Maria's logic is beat the shit out of whoever hurt the people she cares about THEN comfort said people. Avenge and comfort, m8.

femjapanriceball said:
Also this.

Mitchs98 said:
No, see. Maria's logic is beat the shit out of whoever hurt the people she cares about THEN comfort said people. Avenge and comfort, m8.
Also this.
It's kind of pointless to beat a unconscious person lol they won't feel it until the wake up I guess and even then it won't be as bad they'll just be sore or I'm guessing idk I've never been beaten up while passed out

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It's kind of pointless to beat a unconscious person lol they won't feel it until the wake up I guess and even then it won't be as bad they'll just be sore or I'm guessing idk I've never been beaten up while passed out

[/QUOTE]
It'll make the person doing it feel better c:. Also, your turn to le post. Hue

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Done, lol I was about to have Yozaku say. "I'm getting to old for this shit." xD

[/QUOTE]
Congratulations. You've officially further pissed off a crazy, literal cat, lady. ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
Congratulations. You've officially further pissed off a crazy, literal cat, lady. ^-^
Yeah love to see her Try something on Yozaku, gonna turn his hand into a electric whip and tame dat beast xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah love to see her Try something on Yozaku, gonna turn his hand into a electric whip and tame dat beast xD

[/QUOTE]
Ooh. Kinky~

Mitchs98 said:
@Solemn Jester real life cop/10. Taze a emotionally distraught woman d:
Yup I try and be as realistic as possible, plus Yozaku has had a bad day, lol if she hadn't had put her hands on him things might of gone differently, but still that's a big might.

TripTripleTimes said:
So i need to play catch up again. Did the day passed yet?
Nope, not yet :D . It will soon though. You missed uh, quite the thing about a page IC back. Read it unless you're sensitive to things.

Mitchs98 said:
Nope, not yet :D . It will soon though. You missed uh, quite the thing about a page IC back. Read it unless you're sensitive to things.
Lol ohh man. Do we need to make an excuses to y emu n ciri didn't heard/came to the area?

WHAT THE HELL YOU PIECE OF TRASH I LOOKED AT THIS ONCE TO SEE IF I COULD DO IT,BUT I DIDNT DAM LIKE IT, BUT NOW IM GETTING ALERT AFTER ALERT ABOUT THIS SWTUPID DAM MOTHER FU**ING. HOW DO I STOP GETTING ALERTS FROM THIS THING?

gentoxic said:
WHAT THE HELL YOU PIECE OF TRASH I LOOKED AT THIS ONCE TO SEE IF I COULD DO IT,BUT I DIDNT DAM LIKE IT, BUT NOW IM GETTING ALERT AFTER ALERT ABOUT THIS SWTUPID DAM MOTHER FU**ING. HOW DO I STOP GETTING ALERTS FROM THIS THING?
Correction. You put a random post here, you didnt exactly speak to anyone. Anyway. Up top, below the tabs, unwatch thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back