• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Sorry guys I was working on James reply to move the plot forward but when getting dinner last night my little brother turned the computer off on me and I lost my progress so I ended up giving up last night, right now I cant post either but once Im back from tafe this will be the first Rp I plan on progressing and trying to keep this three days in rp full of plot stuff to lead onto what I have in mind for the second arc.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry guys I was working on James reply to move the plot forward but when getting dinner last night my little brother turned the computer off on me and I lost my progress so I ended up giving up last night, right now I cant post either but once Im back from tafe this will be the first Rp I plan on progressing and trying to keep this three days in rp full of plot stuff to lead onto what I have in mind for the second arc.

[/QUOTE]
Nice.

It annoyed me cause I was more than half way done with it and I was in a really good mind state for posting so it wasnt a half bad post either :/

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It annoyed me cause I was more than half way done with it and I was in a really good mind state for posting so it wasnt a half bad post either :/

[/QUOTE]
The auto-save thing didn't work?

@Solemn Jester You're gunna have to edit your post. It was an invisibility cloak, therefore you saw jack of shit :D .

Though, I was about to post Maria's tail sticking out from under it..so yeah.

I'll either wiat for drake to post or do something with BB in his little prison cell tomorrow. Just got off work :/

Also I find it odd that they thought to use a invisibility cloak being as Yozaku parked in a position that would hide them from anyones sight, or did I miss something about Bismarck spotting them or what?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol robotic eye he could see the heat signatures

[/QUOTE]
Magic invisibilty cloak > robo eye. Js. No. You can still see her tail now though.

Mitchs98 said:
Magic invisibilty cloak > robo eye. Js. No. You can still see her tail now though.
The cloak is magical in the fact that it makes you invisible it doesn't hide your heat signature the robotic eye> magic invisibility cloak. Ive read enough Harry Potter to know these things

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]The cloak is magical in the fact that it makes you invisible it doesn't hide your heat signature the robotic eye> magic invisibility cloak. Ive read enough Harry Potter to know these things

[/QUOTE]
I'm..not entirely sure that was specifically covered in the books at all. Never read them. But I doubt it was..either way it does't matter.

Okay! So I finally rewrote everything and finished the post for all the Seven Deadly Sins..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay! So I finally rewrote everything and finished the post for all the Seven Deadly Sins..

[/QUOTE]
You might wanna fix your post. One of the images is literally a massive wall of numbers and letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
You might wanna fix your post. One of the images is literally a massive wall of numbers and letters.
I know, I thought I already fixed that though because I went back and tried deleting it?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I know, I thought I already fixed that though because I went back and tried deleting it?

[/QUOTE]
It returned.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Are you sure because I looked back at it and it doesn't show anything different?

[/QUOTE]
You must of edited it after I read it tbh

Mitchs98 said:
You must of edited it after I read it tbh
It must have but thank god cause I went back to look and there was literally nothing so if that was still the case I had no idea what I would do to fix it..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It must have but thank god cause I went back to look and there was literally nothing so if that was still the case I had no idea what I would do to fix it..

[/QUOTE]
It would of kept returning like Jason at the end of every Friday the 13th movie.

I have a feeling James and Hitsu are going to be along well, they are both sadistic psycho's with voices in their heads xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back