• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

This post seems to suffer from the same problem Veyd's did. There's nothing forcing the sins to go, so why would the lazy neet willingly go instead of just ignoring it? I mean, I already went outta character once for Veyd, I don't like continuously breaking character for the sake of the plot.

femjapanriceball said:
Welp, Maria's reaction will be...interesting.
K-ON-yui-ritsu-choke.gif

Basically, this.

femjapanriceball said:
Tranquilizer. Who hoo.
Time to have Maria choke an unconcious Lily. Yay.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Not really much point for robes when Yozakus got cuffs, ahh the perks of being a cop

[/QUOTE]
Might wanna hope he carries more than the standard 1 cuffs that most cops carry.

Mitchs98 said:
Time to have Maria choke an unconcious Lily. Yay.
Might wanna hope he carries more than the standard 1 cuffs that most cops carry.
Well he kind of has a stun gun Soooo yeah.....she might not want to do anything that gives him reason to stun her.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well he kind of has a stun gun Soooo yeah.....she might not want to do anything that gives him reason to stun her.

[/QUOTE]
Fiancee getting raped in front of her/strangling the one that did it > logic

Mitchs98 said:
Fiancee getting raped in front of her/strangling the one that did it > logic
Well she's already been shot ID think the smart thing to do would to comfort her whimp of a fiance xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well she's already been shot ID think the smart thing to do would to comfort her whimp of a fiance xD

[/QUOTE]
This is Maria. Being pissed off comes first.

femjapanriceball said:
Strangling the one that did it is logic.
This is very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back