• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]And that's what makes her interesting! Sloth sits around doing jack shit and doesn't worry about anything whatsoever, she didn't even care about Wrath's threats xD

[/QUOTE]
Well Wrath never did anything to seem that threatening :(

I'm debating if I should write a post of her getting home or just say she got there.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don couldn't help himself he leaned in and kissed Anita for the second time if he wasn't mistaken. Now this wasn't unusual, what was unusual was the fact he had let her stay over at his place for the night. He wasn't sure why, but he was different when it came to Anita. He pulled away, and sighed before speaking." So what are we gonna do? Stay here and wait for your dad? Or run away before he gets here?It's up to you," Don said as he gazed at her in a dream like state.
Yozaku was doing his same old pro racer driving. He speed past stop signs and traffic lights. He turned sharp corners without slowing down. He even managed to avoid hitting any civilians crossing the road, and all at top speed. It wasnt long beforr the place would come into view. It was a good ways father than the club from their house, but with Yozakus driving it didn't feel like it.
"Alright, I think I see it," Yozaku said with a bit of pride as they pulled up to a big building." Huh, says here it's a company for a renovation service. Yeah right, that's some great cover he's got, no wonder he has so little actual arrest on his record. Ok let's go in Kathy, oh and remember your manners." Yozaku said like a mother telling her child the exact same thing before they went to a fancy restaurant.

@femjapanriceball

[/QUOTE]
@femjapanriceball just so you don't forget

easy to just wrap up the night after the day 4 thing is said. Kinda like when I did the BB post for killing those people. We all just go back to shiro's, watch a movie, maybe work on some shoes XP all in a post after the day shift happens.

Mitchs98 said:
Agree. I mean, me, @Bolts , and @Drakerus are interacting. But. Yeah.

Bolts said:
easy to just wrap up the night after the day 4 thing is said. Kinda like when I did the BB post for killing those people. We all just go back to shiro's, watch a movie, maybe work on some shoes XP all in a post after the day shift happens.
Exactly my point. c:. I'm really hyped to have Maria tell Bismarck she's preggo. kek.

Mitchs98 said:
Exactly my point. c:. I'm really hyped to have Maria tell Bismarck she's preggo. kek.
it was from the hospital thing right? right?! poor Elizabeth xD

Bolts said:
it was from the hospital thing right? right?! poor Elizabeth xD
Correct. It was from the first time d:. That's still funny, tbh. Probably one of the best scenes I've been in.

I legitimately imagine a 'omgwtf' thing from Bismarck tbh.

what does it come out as? cat-hybrid, human, or some strange mix?

Mitchs98 said:
Correct. It was from the first time d:. That's still funny, tbh. Probably one of the best scenes I've been in.
I legitimately imagine a 'omgwtf' thing from Bismarck tbh.

My mind went from your baby talk to peter and shiro. God the shit that might happen due to Shiro's child like behavior.

@femjapanriceball @Solemn Jester

Don in a nutshell rn:

images

femjapanriceball said:
xD ....I swear, Maria and Anita probably totally secretly hang out together....their behaviors are just so similar....
Lmao. Ikr. xD .

Lazy, giving no fucks, and secretly wanting to fuck. 10/10

femjapanriceball said:
Lol. It would be worse if Bismarck and Maria did it again while Don and Anita do it.
Elizabeth: Why can't I have nice, normal nights anymore?
LOL. Tbh, Maria too tired for that shit d:.

Although, it might be a possibility.

Only because the IC is on page 69 :^).

But probably not. Kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back