• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Cruor Flumine]well then anyways [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] lemme know when to drop in

both literally and figuritively
There's other posts. But I'm lazy rn. So. Ya.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don slowly awoke from his dream, at first he was upset someone had woken him up."What!?" He snapped then opened his eyes and realized it was Anita. His face changed to one of panic and he quickly sat up."Oh sorry, I'm not use to having people sleep over." Don Said quickly then thought of her question for a moment. "Yeah I got a bunch of cybernetic equipment in my garage. Enough that you could probably upgrade your arm." Don explained as he yawned and stretched out back onto the bed.
Yozaku had been on patrol for a while last night. After hunting down Anita only to lose her. He wasnt worried he had informed the police to keep an eye out for her and inform him if they saw anything. But the point was, he was exhausted upon heading to sleep even more so than normal. He laid on the couch snoring loudly. Then woke up with a startle when he heard a load explosion. He should of gotten use to this by now, but unfortunately he wasn't."Dammit Kathy!" He yield as he got up and walked into her room forcing the door open. He looked around at the room, then to the soot covered Kathy. "What have I told you about doing you experiments while I'm sleeping!?" He snapped showing off his bed head. @femjapanriceball

[/QUOTE]
@femjapanriceball

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey not so fast Sora needs to jump into the fight first

[/QUOTE]
Get to jumpin' nerd

Hush up xD lol it would be really funny if all this badass attacks where going on and Sora just walks up behind Ichiya and paralyzes him with a syringe

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hush up xD lol it would be really funny if all this badass attacks where going on and Sora just walks up behind Ichiya and paralyzes him with a syringe

[/QUOTE]
Eh. Maybe d: i might just have him die, tbh. Idk.

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. Maybe d: i might just have him die, tbh. Idk.
the parfum of death is the sweetest of them all... maaaaaaaan...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Laffarou could just kill him afterwords or Sora could use poison instead?

[/QUOTE]
Go for it

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don laid there for a while asleep hugging Anita firmly as he did. Eventually after more terrible dream reminders that he couldn't age he woke up. He was sweating and painting heavily, the last dream was a real terror. It wasn't really a dream, but more of a memory of a life he had long since forgotten. He got those sometimes, wasn't sure why, or why he couldn't remember alot about his own past."Hey Anita babe wake up," Don told her nudging her gently. He was sure her dad and lunatic sister where worried about her, and didn't want them to have a reason to find where he lived."Hey baby I think you should call your dad, just so be knows your safe. Oh and so he doesn't come looking for me, I very much like my freedom." Don told her as be continued to nudge her awake.
Yozaku was kind of surprised but not as much as before. It seemed Kathy had been warming up to him, and that made him feel great. He gave her a from hug before pulling back enough so that she could see him speak." I promise I've got everyone I can looking for her," he said I'm a calm reassuring voice." But you know you don't have to worry about Anita, she can handle herself. I know you two can't survive without each other." Yozaku said teasingly as he ruffled up Kathy's most likely already messy hair."But if anything where to happen to either of you I'd probably die myself. You see much like you girls, I don't have any family other than you two." He said smiling what seemed like a warm smile, but had a sadness hidden in it."Now if you want we can go searching again? I've got my cell phone so if anyone finds out anything they can call me." Yozaku assured kathy as he patted down his own messy bed head." But maybe clean the soot off you first."

@femjapanriceball

[/QUOTE]
Hey @femjapanriceball will you stop not replying to my post xD

Colt556 said:
The sins never really did much did they?
You know, If you can ever come up with something good they could do - please tell me because it's harder than what you think but I'm working around it slowly just gotta figure out exactly what I should do to make the Sin's get to the certain point I want them to where I'll actually have ease progressing the plot forward.

@Solemn Jester

I told you I will when I have time and right now I'm juggling between RPN, taking care of my sick brother & cleaning the house so I'm not even sure I'll have one up today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back