• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD true but why won't ya just admit to it?!

[/QUOTE]
Because you said people were after the Sins to kill them.

@femjapanriceball can you make a post for Anita and Kathy Don's probably not gonna wake up first and I guarantee Yozakus not gonna wake up

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]@femjapanriceball can you make a post for Anita and Kathy Don's probably not gonna wake up first and I guarantee Yozakus not gonna wake up

[/QUOTE]
Oookay

shōgi[/URL] and Go. His goal is to live unremarkably, free of anything of noticeably good or bad, and then to die just as unremarkably as he lived.

he generally believes he can do anything himself, and as such is mortified if and when a woman needs to assist him in any way; his frustrations are similar when he repeatedly finds himself facing female opponents.

{/slide}

{slide=Drag}

tumblr_lqcnfn7wbh1r0cmpno1_500.jpg

History: As a little kid takuro didn’t find life interesting, and wondered why he was brought in the first place, his expectations of things was rather high. If anything didn’t interest him, he wouldn’t bother it, and leave it be for someone else to fool with it. Takuro was quite smart in school, passing all of his classes, from his early school years to high school, as he enters his junior year at the age of 18, and the other hand he didn’t feel like being much at all, but his parents expect him to do his best, and go to college.

One day, an unexpected latter had arrived on his desk in his room, their was a picture of a city, and fancy words here and there, as he reads it. He had questioned about this letter, and the name hell city was a a bit suspicious, so he decided go ahead, and go.

He told his parents that it was a school trip that he, and only him was invited to they didn’t ask to see it, nor questioned him, they just said alright, and went on their day. This is the beginning of a lifelong journey in hell city, once he had arrived, and what brought him to this place.

Fighting Style: Due to his lazyness he practically doesn’t try to fight at all, but puts enough effort in, in order to get the job done, though he does avoid any conflict that he is in as much as possible.

Strengths: His intelligence is what helps him in most of his situations, if he senses something that is going to happen, he’ll think of multiple solutions, and problems to get out of them.

Weaknesses: Takuro is really lazy, and careless this can be effective during the long run, if he isn’t careful. {/slide}

[/accordion]

Character Dovelopment

Intelligence

Strength

TeamWork

Craftsmanship

Tactics
[/bG]
All accepted it they haven't been already.

[/QUOTE]

Bolts said:
WHY YOU GOTTA LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS!? D:<
You know me man. I can't help it. My eyes drifted to that sentence.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Cause he's Mitch the perve-sage

[/QUOTE]
Also this.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Cause he's Mitch the perve-sage

[/QUOTE]
you make a fair point.

Mitchs98 said:
You know me man. I can't help it. My eyes drifted to that sentence.
Also this.
(goal to insert more innuendos into every post now)

Mitchs98 said:
Most of my posts in IC have them :P ...
well you have a lot to work with in that post (probably not xD ) I have just been so busy this week -_- But I managed to get a post in! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back