• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Hisoka gif's are life! (<3)~

giphy.gif

latest
tumblr_n55ipdKWkK1tzmej3o1_500.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mxrdrjFPxC1rlqf34o1_500.gif
hisoka___by_f_arterrorista-d61seb7.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_o0oy53VDuD1r2bravo1_500.gif
tumblr_mdk50p5TOf1ra0pd7o1_500.gif
tumblr_nrzv3zG0yM1s73ksco1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, why are they after Hitsu again? I forgot. It would be funny to see a fight between ya'll and him xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Quick question, why are they after Hitsu again? I forgot. It would be funny to see a fight between ya'll and him xD

[/QUOTE]
It was based off of lies to get the book for BB. BB is no longer an issue now though, so they're not really after him unless BB becomes an issue again.

Aooohhh.....

Colt556 said:
Poor Wrath, of all the Sins he had to encounter he had to deal with Sloth.
Why do I have to convince the lazy couch potato?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeee am done xD She's too much to work for and convince lmao, I'll just go find someone else. Which reminds me...... :3

@Cruor Flumine EYO! You up for having Pilot and Hitsu pair up and kill people? xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Actually, I'm surprised that I haven't made a post yet where he spazes out and goes nutso... :|

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 Shiro tosses a freaking car at him.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Actually, I'm surprised that I haven't made a post yet where he spazes out and goes nutso... :|

[/QUOTE]
He could try. Unfortunately for him Wrath and Sloth are not a matchup that goes favorably for him.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]my god...it's been forever since I've been on this rp...well maybe, I'm out of things to do beside watch the walking dead all night so why not

[/QUOTE]
You missed some funny things d:

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]have I? well get me up to speed then please!

[/QUOTE]
Depends on how much you missed. Were you here for when Elizabeth was temporarily put in the hospital? d:

Mitchs98 said:
Depends on how much you missed. Were you here for when Elizabeth was temporarily put in the hospital? d:
maybe? the last thing i remember was somebodys shop getting robbed, a girl goin to the hospital, and pilot trashing a resturant

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]maybe? the last thing i remember was somebodys shop getting robbed, a girl goin to the hospital, and pilot trashing a resturant

[/QUOTE]
Ye. How much of the whole hospital thing did you read d:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back