• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

@Solemn Jester[/URL]

I told you I will when I have time and right now I'm juggling between RPN, taking care of my sick brother & cleaning the house so I'm not even sure I'll have one up today.
can you tell us where you're trying to get them? Then we might be able to help the progression.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. I didn't know. Sorry d:.
Good luck o7
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Make your sick brother take care of himself lame excuse lol xD jk but seriously that sucks

[/QUOTE]
It's fine mitch xD And Sol it's not that simple, His temp keeps rising and in the past when he's been sick sorta like this a similar thing happened and he ended up in hospital because he was getting overheated and apparently could of even died and he generally doesn't get this sick so my parents get a bit worried about what's gonna happen and they aren't here so instead I'm keeping an eye on him to make sure he's fine. Trust me if it were any different I'd make him look after himself too xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solemn Jester[/URL]

I told you I will when I have time and right now I'm juggling between RPN, taking care of my sick brother & cleaning the house so I'm not even sure I'll have one up today.
Such things are beyond my scope, if I was creative enough I'd be hosting my rps rather than participating in other people's. Also doesn't help that I'm playing the Sin that doesn't do anything rofl.

Colt556 said:
Such things are beyond my scope, if I was creative enough I'd be hosting my rps rather than participating in other people's. Also doesn't help that I'm playing the Sin that doesn't do anything rofl.
Damn xD Well hopefully I'll be able to come up with something, I'm not the most creative person but hell I should be able to do something like this. Lol yeah but at the same time at least you're playing the character correctly right? :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It's fine mitch xD And Sol it's not that simple, His temp keeps rising and in the past when he's been sick sorta like this a similar thing happened and he ended up in hospital because he was getting overheated and apparently could of even died and he generally doesn't get this sick so my parents get a bit worried about what's gonna happen and they aren't here so instead I'm keeping an eye on him to make sure he's fine. Trust me if it were any different I'd make him look after himself too xD

[/QUOTE]
What the hell why arent your parents there

I'd help out with the sins arc but I hardly have time to RP a lot because of school exams snd tests :/ Literally like the only time I can RP is on weekends, in the evening or during lunch (if I'm lucky), and extremely late at night. I'm sure I can try and thonk up something when I can.

Mitchs98 said:
Ichiya Misono
Halfway through his attack Ichiya found himself falling flat on his face, paralyzed and in pain. Damn, figures he wouldn't notice a second person. And it figures the guy wouldn't fight fairly. His one problem with dying aside from dying? He didn't finish his coffee. He watched the little scene as best he could from his posistion, in the end getting his throat cut open by Laffarou. He coughed and gurgled momentarily before ceasing all movement, his eyes dead and lifeless.

Maria Jones

Maria smiled slightly as she felt Bismarck ran his hand through her hair. She hoped they'd be done talking soon, last thing she wanted was to pass out onto the floor. She was just about all the way asleep when she heard James hang up. She yawned and half opened her eyes, "
Can we go to sleep now?" She mumbled in question. Floor was actually starting to look comfortable, though Bismarck was fairly comfortable himself.
VICTORY!!!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]VICTORY!!!

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile I'm glad I don't have to play the most boring asshole ever.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Agree Ichiya was Boring

[/QUOTE]
He was the only character of mine I liked to die, tbh.

And that's what makes her interesting! Sloth sits around doing jack shit and doesn't worry about anything whatsoever, she didn't even care about Wrath's threats xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back