• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
Yup just....
Kathy: *goes insane after being separated from Anita too long and goes on a booming spree*

Anita: wtf
Inb4 Michael Bay is the least of Shiro's issues.

Mitchs98 said:
@Bolts Question. Do you care if Shiro crushes the head d:.
if you wish, just be mindful of the body that is just a huge ass bomb. If anything, these were just test grunts to see how things could go. Drake could have hired more and these guys just happened to find them first. :/ just a thought.

Bolts said:
if you wish, just be mindful of the body that is just a huge ass bomb. If anything, these were just test grunts to see how things could go. Drake could have hired more and these guys just happened to find them first. :/ just a thought.
Tbh I was going to have her crush the head and walk off from the explosion, Michael Bay style. That and toss the head at one of the other sibling.

Bolts said:
Oh my... Chris said with displeasure practically leaking out of his mouth. I am not the one doing anything to your friend. If anything, he is a pervert for even letting something like that position happening. I really must say Elanor. You were taking your time and now this is happening. You know I don't like confrontation! Aww.. But his eyes are all buggy now. I was just getting to the good part! She whined. Could you hurry it up? This fellow seems to be the real deal when it comes to making weapons. Fine. She whimpered. Chris held up his diamond strength umbrella as Elanor brandished a knife. A sadistic smile on her face.
Peter had managed to wiggle enough out to get an arm somewhat moving. Not enough to hit the girl though. This was turning out bad. From the looks of it, Len would have trouble getting past this guy. even if he did, would he be safe himself? Shiro was doing something with the big bulky guy. He was too far away to see her change in behavior but did catch a glimpse of her getting hit. His eyes narrowed. This mess was all because he slapped a guys back with a waffle? He let out a sigh as the knife was taken out and pointed toward him.
Sorry guys.. Oh and Len? You can do it again. Peter rolled the cube out to his feet. His shoe's ready for it to be placed in.

A giant bang rang out. Flinging Elanor off Peter and making Chris falter. Dust blew out towards them as a large object had been tossed into a nearly collapsed building. The force caused Peter to roll on his cube, setting it in place.

In the building, Michael was teetering as his foot was almost back. Just a few more seconds. The crazed look on Shiro's face was enough to spark some fear in him. B-but Kitties! He yelled out before Shiro tossed the pole towards him. His eye widened as he saw it come with terrifying speed. He tried to wobble out of the way but was met with a hit. There, he was pinned by the left shoulder. His foot practically back in place. Broken piles of bricks lay upon him and his lights that shined on his body were flickering. My... Arm won't move... He announced. He was scared now.. He couldn't see the girl and for all he knew, he could be dead at any moment. There was only one thing to do.

In the dust, he pushed a button and his head popped off. Small appendages sprung out and allowed him to move as only a head.
Please! No more! He said before pushing a button with one of the mini legs. Soon, the body would explode into a grand blast.
so is BB plugged in now?

Bolts said:
I wanna reply but I want to wait for len's reaction too. >.<
I wanna see it too 0:. Probably along the lines of "HOLD DOWN THE LEGS, I'MMA RIP IT OUT!" kek.

Poor BB, getting immediately shut down at his wanting an apology d:

Mitchs98 said:
I wanna see it too 0:. Probably along the lines of "HOLD DOWN THE LEGS, I'MMA RIP IT OUT!" kek.
The actions of others impact the feelings of another. Who knows what will happen the next time bb comes out(if he does) if you guys just instantly shut him down xD

Bolts said:
The actions of others impact the feelings of another. Who knows what will happen the next time bb comes out(if he does) if you guys just instantly shut him down xD
Tbh, can't really blame Shiro or Len if he goes that route. Honestly if Shiro was a bit meaner she'd of crushed BB(if I got your permission of course d:) the first time the cube was outta the shoe.

Mitchs98 said:
Tbh, can't really blame Shiro or Len if he goes that route. Honestly if Shiro was a bit meaner she'd of crushed BB(if I got your permission of course d:) the first time the cube was outta the shoe.
In due time, perhaps he can be crushed. It's just fun to fuck with my character this way. xD it also makes for a nice little change of pace. Gotta keep things interesting while we wait for the arc right?

Bolts said:
In due time, perhaps he can be crushed. It's just fun to fuck with my character this way. xD it also makes for a nice little change of pace. Gotta keep things interesting while we wait for the arc right?
Yep. Plus drama is fun ^-^. Never against drama at all 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Lol nope.

Len is chill xD

Drakerus said:
Wooooooow.
I had this whole speech I wanted Len to say to BB T_T
Actually, I would find it pretty neat if your nanites could infiltrate the cube and sent signals to him. Though, I don't think he would have the capabilities to send anything back.

Bolts said:
Actually, I would find it pretty neat if your nanites could infiltrate the cube and sent signals to him. Though, I don't think he would have the capabilities to send anything back.
We could have him talk through the radio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back