• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
I don't mind either d:. I have a new thread to put up and several others to post for, lel.
Yeah I'm about to join another rp. The thread's not finished though. Hype is killing me T_T.

Ugh I hate myself right now, Sorry guys but I just wrote a really long post and messed up the coding for it and in my attempt to fix it without anyone see'ing the horrible coding layout I had I also ended up accidently deleting everything without copying and pasting it like I was trying/meant to. >.< I'm going to be taking a break, I will try get that post in today but it might take me a while to rewrite everything again.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Ugh I hate myself right now, Sorry guys but I just wrote a really long post and messed up the coding for it and in my attempt to fix it without anyone see'ing the horrible coding layout I had I also ended up accidently deleting everything without copying and pasting it like I was trying/meant to. >.< I'm going to be taking a break, I will try get that post in today but it might take me a while to rewrite everything again.

[/QUOTE]
Wewlad.

D-did you literally say that last part "left eye pierced over at Hitsu" just so you could post that picture of his eye? xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]D-did you literally say that last part "left eye pierced over at Hitsu" just so you could post that picture of his eye? xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol you aren't far off, I already wrote that and when I was finding the main picture for Tremki I came across the eye thing so I sorta changed the text to fit the picture in because I thought the picture was cool. He just doesn't like Hitsu.

I totally didn't notice that, they both are complete opposites. Tremki's a prideful person that gets annoyed super easy and Hitsu is a sarcastic murderer. xD It is a good pic, kinda cool with the aqua eyes and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, work stuff and I thought I should let Drakerus get a post in if he wanted. I'll post tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back