• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
"Uhhhhhhh.....again, what the hell is going on?" Anita muttered, crossing her arms and sitting down, although she knew that, whatever the seven deadly sins were, she probably wasn't one. "What's that? Are you a wizard, like that shop owner dude? Is that dude dead? And wow, those two dudes need to chill. I mean, the dress-like-a-clown trend isn't really appealing."
Lily's eyes opened to see Maria standing over her. "Wha....? No. I'm not watching anything."

"Please, Lily....? It's Lord of the Rings."

Lily glared at Bismarck for a minute, then smirked. "Fine, I'll do it for old times' sake, but you have to do one little thing that we always used to do every time I slept over when we were kids."

"Uhhhhh...." Bismarck bit his lip, trying to think. "Hulk impersonation?"

"No, but that is pretty funny, so I'll add that on top of.....karaoke!" Lily said excitedly, shoving a microphone in Bismarck's face. His expression turned into one of shock.

"I....don't sing anymore."

"Don't care. Get. On. The. Table. And. Sing. Now."
Anita is going to regret being too loud at a meeting she isn't exactly supposed to be at xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Anita is going to regret being too loud at a meeting she isn't exactly supposed to be at xD

[/QUOTE]
Welp, every good meeting needs a troll lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back