• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Say no she prefers bad boys and she rides away with Greed

[/QUOTE]
Lol that'd be one abusive relationship. He tried to beat her unconscious. :P

femjapanriceball said:
oh god we might have a wedding. O.o
THANK YOU PAINKILLERS
I think I might do it, for the luls 0:.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Say no she prefers bad boys and she rides away with Greed

[/QUOTE]
Lotusy said:
Lol that'd be one abusive relationship. He tried to beat her unconscious. :P
That was Ciri, not Greed. Maria would outright murder Greed for stealing Bismarck's stuff.

Mitchs98 said:
I think I might do it, for the luls 0:.
That was Ciri, not Greed. Maria would outright murder Greed for stealing Bismarck's stuff.
*bizzy finally snaps out of painkillers* Why am I wearing a ring.....? *realization* Oh......ok.

Also what about what just happened makes you think Greed's abusive? He let them torture him until emu broke his guitar and interrupted his song then he went nuts

femjapanriceball said:
*bizzy finally snaps out of painkillers* Why am I wearing a ring.....? *realization* Oh......ok.
Maria: It was a prize for donating your kidneys to medical! Kek...

Oh my god, @TripTripleTimes I'm so, so sorry!

I didn't know Emmanuel was a cyborg... have I been overreacting all this time? I'm really sorry, I thought his leg was bleeding or something, which is why I had Janus help him, but if he's mechanical, I really goofed up. What should I do from here? It's really my bad that I didn't read before posting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Oh my god, @TripTripleTimes I'm so sorry!
I didn't know Emmanuel was a cyborg... have I been overreacting all this time? I'm really sorry, I thought his leg was bleeding or something, which is why I had Janus help him, but if he's mechanical, I really goofed up. What should I do from here? It's really my bad that I didn't read before posting...
It's his arms that are mechanical, nothing else, as far as I am aware :P

Mitchs98 said:
It's his arms that are mechanical, nothing else, as far as I am aware :P

Oh my god Mitch, you're my savior. I thought this whole time I was just dragging Trip around, and it just never got pointed out to me. I felt so bad and incredibly awkward. I'd spam emojis or something but that sounds even more awkward, so I won't. :)

I'm a mix of happiness and "I really shouldn't be this happy" right now, lol.

Lotusy said:
Oh my god Mitch, you're my savior. I thought this whole time I was just dragging Trip around, and it just never got pointed out to me. I felt so bad and incredibly awkward. I'd spam emojis or something but that sounds even more awkward, so I won't. :)

I'm a mix of happiness and "I really shouldn't be this happy" right now, lol.
xD . Np :P . And yeah, you probably shouldn't be that happy ;0.

Lotusy said:
Oh my god, @TripTripleTimes I'm so, so sorry!
Just his arms and part of his back are tin can.

(I was planning to draw the back, buuuut I never got around it)

I like what you wrote! But I think we left ah... @Veyd Sahvoz welp, but maybe she will come chasing them!

TripTripleTimes said:
Just his arms and part of his back are tin can.
(I was planning to draw the back, buuuut I never got around it)

I like what you wrote! But I think we left ah... @Veyd Sahvoz welp, but maybe she will come chasing them!
Thanks god. It was one of the most incredibly terrifying moments of my life, thinking I'd goofed up that bad. I mean, a doctor helping a robot? That'd be silly.

Also, with Veyd, I just moved them to the hospital so Janus could fix Emu (is it ok to call him Emu now?) 's foot. It was my fault earlier that I didn't have Janus fix it before Veyd attacked us, so I just wanted to do that and get your character moving again. If she did follow us though, once we walk back outside, we're fair game. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back