• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Lotusy said:
Nonono I don't want to pressure you or anything, because it would seem tough if Janus had to help Ciri and Emmanuel (and Bismark, too, since I just read that). I wouldn't want to hog all of your time like that, anyways.
It's fine with me, really *shrug*

Woohoo! Greed got away BTW all the stuff Is in his suit case including bismarks stuff lol it was hidden in the plane really well

TripTripleTimes said:
I busy transit. Sorry for silence. Will be back in a few mayb couple minutes
Alright! Sorry if I rushed you at all, I promise I didn't mean to.

Also, I made the new clinic! Tell me if anything needs to be changed with it. I tried not to override Ferrier, so I mean, yeah.

Lotusy said:
Alright! Sorry if I rushed you at all, I promise I didn't mean to.
Also, I made the new clinic! Tell me if anything needs to be changed with it. I tried not to override Ferrier, so I mean, yeah.
Looks good to me :0

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey hey hey get.........hey......I'm kind of tipsy I've been drinker ing so I won't be ablen reply unless you want a drink response

[/QUOTE]
Gg. Wp. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What the hells gg wp mean good going wine pack?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. No. It means Good Game, Well Played.

Ahhhhh I'm drunk so I asked but if I was sober I'd be all lol because I'd feel stupid if I asked what it meant but idgaf since I'm not sober

TripTripleTimes said:
Sorry had to blah the ending there. Things came up.
Not a problem, not a problem. Which foot is the knife stuck in, though? That's all I really need to know.

TripTripleTimes said:
All on the same foot lmao. He's going be a 3 limb robot at this rate.
Lol, he'll walk into work with a cast and everyone will ask what happened, and he'll just go:

"Don't even ask." or something. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back