• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Lotusy said:
Thanks god. It was one of the most incredibly terrifying moments of my life, thinking I'd goofed up that bad. I mean, a doctor helping a robot? That'd be silly.
Also, with Veyd, I just moved them to the hospital so Janus could fix Emu (is it ok to call him Emu now?) 's foot. It was my fault earlier that I didn't have Janus fix it before Veyd attacked us, so I just wanted to do that and get your character moving again. If she did follow us though, once we walk back outside, we're fair game. :P
Don't forget Ciri ;p. Lol

Mitchs98 said:
Don't forget Ciri ;p. Lol
Don't worry. I got a thing already for her. Emmanuel can check on her when they operate, just assume she's good after my next post.

At least, assuming that's what you want. If you have grander plans for the injury, I won't stop you or anything. :)

Lotusy said:
Don't worry. I got a thing already for her. Emmanuel can check on her when they operate, just assume she's good after my next post.
At least, assuming that's what you want. If you have grander plans for the injury, I won't stop you or anything. :)
Nah. It's fine. I'd prefer to not have her hospitalized :P . Bandages and junk were planned :P

Alrighty, I'm back home but I needs to do things. As far as I can tell, @Drakerus hasnt replayed yet so I'm good there. I'll get to the other rp sooner or later.

I finally finished that Timeline hanging around in my characters' bio!

Timeline [border]

Year 2042

• September
    Cirillia and Emmanuel officially get together

Year 2043

• February
    Alicia started her training with Madhu

• December
    The Meteor fell on Earth, causing mass destruction and reshaping the known world.

Year 2044

• March
    Emmanuel went missing

[*]July

• Emmanuel was found but in a comatose. Series of surgeries follows.

[*]November

• Emmanuel woke up from his coma. He continued to heal

Year 2045

• January
    Emmanuel was finally strong enough to move. Finds out about his body.
  • Weeks later, Emmanuel started his rehab.

Year 2046

• By this point, the kids were deeply involved with the Mafia.

[*]

• Looked like someone did had a lover. The Leolam kids met their nephew.

Year 2047

• January
    Madhu was murdered.
  • Alicia spin into action. Mostly dealing with money but also with keeping connect with people after the underboss’ death using another name.

[*]July

• Death of the Mafia leader, Natalia Romanov
  • The Gang War explodes

[*]

• The Mafia was attacked at all sides. The forces were scattered along side with its resources, but it stood strong. The Mafia decided to make its last attack on Hell City.

Year 2048

• May
    The Mafia lost. Lucifer Romanov, the boss of bosses, the founder of the Mafia, was not the man they have hoped for. Emmanuel watched as the once great gang crumbed and disappeared.

Year 2049

• The Gang War started to settle.

[*]

• Emmanuel started to wander around and even took steps out of Hell City, until he finally left without a word.

[*]

• Alicia was unable to settle down due to the information she holds, until she finally kicked off her pursuers later that year.

Year 2050
Year 2051
Year 2052

• July
    Emmanuel returns to Hell City, but does not tells Alicia or Cirillia.

[*]November

• Emmanuel finally visits Alicia and Cirillia in the Bunny Parade, but only to be kicked out from it.

[/border]

I know there is no solid time frame for the last 10 in the rp, but eh //shrugs. I can change it up if it's stepping on other plans.

@Mitchs98 I can add stuff for Cirillia if you like, since she's already in a part lol.

@Sinister Clown Would you be interested in looking at the timeline?

TripTripleTimes said:
I finally finished that Timeline hanging around in my characters' bio!
Timeline [border]

Year 2042

• September
    Cirillia and Emmanuel officially get together

Year 2043

• February
    Alicia started her training with Madhu

• December
    The Meteor fell on Earth, causing mass destruction and reshaping the known world.

Year 2044

• March
    Emmanuel went missing

[*]July

• Emmanuel was found but in a comatose. Series of surgeries follows.

[*]November

• Emmanuel woke up from his coma. He continued to heal

Year 2045

• January
    Emmanuel was finally strong enough to move. Finds out about his body.
  • Weeks later, Emmanuel started his rehab.

Year 2046

• By this point, the kids were deeply involved with the Mafia.

[*]

• Looked like someone did had a lover. The Leolam kids met their nephew.

Year 2047

• January
    Madhu was murdered.
  • Alicia spin into action. Mostly dealing with money but also with keeping connect with people after the underboss’ death using another name.

[*]July

• Death of the Mafia leader, Natalia Romanov
  • The Gang War explodes

[*]

• The Mafia was attacked at all sides. The forces were scattered along side with its resources, but it stood strong. The Mafia decided to make its last attack on Hell City.

Year 2048

• May
    The Mafia lost. Lucifer Romanov, the boss of bosses, the founder of the Mafia, was not the man they have hoped for. Emmanuel watched as the once great gang crumbed and disappeared.

Year 2049

• The Gang War started to settle.

[*]

• Emmanuel started to wander around and even took steps out of Hell City, until he finally left without a word.

[*]

• Alicia was unable to settle down due to the information she holds, until she finally kicked off her pursuers later that year.

Year 2050
Year 2051
Year 2052

• July
    Emmanuel returns to Hell City, but does not tells Alicia or Cirillia.

[*]November

• Emmanuel finally visits Alicia and Cirillia in the Bunny Parade, but only to be kicked out from it.

[/border]

I know there is no solid time frame for the last 10 in the rp, but eh //shrugs. I can change it up if it's stepping on other plans.

@Mitchs98 I can add stuff for Cirillia if you like, since she's already in a part lol.

@Sinister Clown Would you be interested in looking at the timeline?

Dear lord you planned everything O.o time to read 0:

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I have no idea where you all are because I was inactive so I'ma find someone else for Jade to interact with lol

[/QUOTE]
At Janus' clinic

I think I've hit a wall with the reply @Lotusy. Sooo yeaaahh. Sorry bout this.

And dont worry about a thing! Emu is suppose to be a assbutt and he's made to be hated. I think the brattiness will never die in him, ahaha. And you can call him Emu! Anyone can! (In OOC lol, not sure how he'll react to it from complete strangers :9 )

TripTripleTimes said:
I think I've hit a wall with the reply @Lotusy. Sooo yeaaahh. Sorry bout this.
And dont worry about a thing! Emu is suppose to be a assbutt and he's made to be hated. I think the brattiness will never die in him, ahaha. And you can call him Emu! Anyone can! (In OOC lol, not sure how he'll react to it from complete strangers :9 )
Was I meant to reply? I think I was..but I'm not sure O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back