• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

@Veyd Sahvoz Could you have Jade hold off on the knives until Janus fixes Emmanuel's leg? It would get Emmanuel back in action, plus, Janus is super fragile and hasn't gotten much character development, and personally, I'm not ready for him to die already.

Lotusy said:
@Veyd Sahvoz Could you have Jade hold off on the knives until Janus fixes Emmanuel's leg? It would get Emmanuel back in action, plus, Janus is super fragile and hasn't gotten much character development, and personally, I'm not ready for him to die already.
Lol what's the fun in that? I'll reply right now and we can play this off as best as we can!

(Im going to b a bit busy until later today, but yeeeaaahhh!!)

TripTripleTimes said:
Lol what's the fun in that? I'll reply right now and we can play this off as best as we can!
(Im going to b a bit busy until later today, but yeeeaaahhh!!)
Lol alright, we can do this! I'm stuck in a college prep class right now, but I can get a reply out. Inb4 Janus accidentally dodges without knowing it. You know, sauntering past the knives flying past his side. :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Isn't it Saturday who has school on Saturday?

[/QUOTE]
I have College prep classes and Driver's ed. Takes about 6 hrs of my time. Not conventional school, but you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 Do you want the hospital that Ciri's in to be the same one Janus runs? If so, Emmanuel and Ciri could be in the same place when they wake up. It's up to you, though. I'm having Janus bring Emmanuel there to weather out the attack, since he didn't walk far to the plane anyways.

Lotusy said:
@Mitchs98 Do you want the hospital that Ciri's in to be the same one Janus runs? If so, Emmanuel and Ciri could be in the same place when they wake up. It's up to you, though. I'm having Janus bring Emmanuel there to weather out the attack, since he didn't walk far to the plane anyways.
There's only one hospital in Hell City, as far as has been established anyway, so sure. The blood Maria almost slipped on was Ciri's :P

Mitchs98 said:
There's only one hospital in Hell City, as far as has been established anyway, so sure. The blood Maria almost slipped on was Ciri's :P
So is that a yes? I mean, it's basically a hospital, so technically, Janus could have been there the whole time. Just kinda unsure on what the answer was.

Lotusy said:
So is that a yes? I mean, it's basically a hospital, so technically, Janus could have been there the whole time. Just kinda unsure on what the answer was.
Yes :0. There's only one hospital according to the location tab. So. It'd have to be it, xD

Mitchs98 said:
Yes :0. There's only one hospital according to the location tab. So. It'd have to be it, xD
Alright, thanks! I'll have Janus fix up Ciri in the next post, since I don't want to overwhelm anyone by going too far, and also because there was probably a time difference, right?

Oh man, Janus is having a field day! :D

Lotusy said:
Alright, thanks! I'll have Janus fix up Ciri in the next post, since I don't want to overwhelm anyone by going too far, and also because there was probably a time difference, right?
Oh man, Janus is having a field day! :D
Wait, I'm confused. Janus runs his own clinic? 0:? I thought he worked for the Hell City hospital. Ciri couldn't be at his clinic then, neither could Maria and Bismarck. Cause. They went to the hospital :P

Mitchs98 said:
Wait, I'm confused. Janus runs his own clinic? 0:? I thought he worked for the Hell City hospital. Ciri couldn't be at his clinic then, neither could Maria and Bismarck. Cause. They went to the hospital :P
I mean, that was my original intent, but he's still head surgeon, so it would kinda work there. I read about the first hospital, and noticed the person who created it wasn't around, so I didn't want to step on any toes. In this case, though, since so many people are stuck in a hospital, I believed it would make more sense for Janus to help run the full establishment. If not... well, damn. If only I'd gotten here earlier, maybe I could have written something else.

TripTripleTimes said:
Tweek some stuffs around :D
I should :D

Actually, I'll set up another hospital thingy right now, since I don't want to step on any of the original creator's toes, and it said Ferrier was one of the few hospitals in Hell City. Does leave room for a bit more, but it's up to you if you still want Ciri to be there, @Mitchs98

TripTripleTimes said:
Tweek some stuffs around :D
^

Lotusy said:
I mean, that was my original intent, but he's still head surgeon, so it would kinda work there. I read about the first hospital, and noticed the person who created it wasn't around, so I didn't want to step on any toes. In this case, though, since so many people are stuck in a hospital, I believed it would make more sense for Janus to help run the full establishment. If not... well, damn. If only I'd gotten here earlier, maybe I could have written something else.
Yeah I mean, he can still be head surgeon. The creator of the hospital was a nurse anyway. I've been using the place for any and all things hospital related anyway *shrug*

Lotusy said:
I should :D
Actually, I'll set up another hospital thingy right now, since I don't want to step on any of the original creator's toes, and it said Ferrier was one of the few hospitals in Hell City. Does leave room for a bit more, but it's up to you if you still want Ciri to be there, @Mitchs98
Oh, it said few? Alright then. Everyone can be at yours then 0: my bad :P

Mitchs98 said:
Oh, it said few? Alright then. Everyone can be at yours then 0: my bad :P
Nonono I don't want to pressure you or anything, because it would seem tough if Janus had to help Ciri and Emmanuel (and Bismark, too, since I just read that). I wouldn't want to hog all of your time like that, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back