• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It can go through multiple layers of anything. Water, metal, rock etc. In AW it could go through 5 feet thick sediment no problem and it doesn't matter if it is outside the plane, it's still in the reach of the detonation so it will also be affected.

[/QUOTE]
Alright then..Next time include the items in your sheet instead of randomly tossing something, pls ^-^. It's not exactly that powerful of a thing..but I prefer people to list what they might be carrying in their sheet or mention them acquiring it in the RP instead of 'I have this thing nao!'

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No gauntlets cover the entire hand o_o Dont they

[/QUOTE]
No. They cover the hand in leather from the gloves, gauntlets are meant to protect the more vulnerable wrist area from being severed.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No gauntlets cover the entire hand o_o Dont they

[/QUOTE]
Gauntlets cover your entire hand and half of your forearm. Man you guys...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Gauntlets cover your entire hand and half of your forearm. Man you guys...

[/QUOTE]
Some do. Some don't. ._.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It can go through multiple layers of anything. Water, metal, rock etc. In AW it could go through 5 feet thick sediment no problem and it doesn't matter if it is outside the plane, it's still in the reach of the detonation so it will also be affected.

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Alright then..Next time include the items in your sheet instead of randomly tossing something, pls ^-^. It's not exactly that powerful of a thing..but I prefer people to list what they might be carrying in their sheet or mention them acquiring it in the RP instead of 'I have this thing nao!'
No. They cover the hand in leather from the gloves, gauntlets are meant to protect the more vulnerable wrist area from being severed.
Well, that's powerful... but in that case, twenty seconds shouldn't be that much, right? I'm sure it'll take that long for Emmanuel to invite Janus in, or something.

Jade is there to find out what you guys are looking for, kill ya, then leave and bring the info back to her guild. That's it lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Jade is there to find out what you guys are looking for, kill ya, then leave and bring the info back to her guild. That's it lol

[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that bro :D

TripTripleTimes said:
I just remembered what Cirillia and Emu is even there for hahaha.
Poor Bismarck.

Bismarck: Did you get the stuff back?

Ciri: What stuff?

Bismarck: My freaking shop.

Ciri: Well...no..but I broke his knees, ribs, and shot him in the crotch. *shrug*

Emu: I got stabbed.

Mitchs98 said:
Poor Bismarck.

Ciri: Well...no..but I broke his knees, ribs, and shot him in the crotch. *shrug*

I shouldn't have read that while eating.

Mitchs98 said:
Poor Bismarck.

Lol, that's how it goes down boys and girls.

TripTripleTimes said:
I think I got it right????
Trip, do you want to have Emmanuel hear Janus at the door, since he knocked before the mute grenade, or should he just best in and help Emmanuel like some kind of hyped-up Kool-aid man?

Either way, it won't last for long, 20 seconds, so it's totally up to you.

Lotusy said:
Lol, that's how it goes down boys and girls.
Trip, do you want to have Emmanuel hear Janus at the door, since he knocked before the mute grenade, or should he just best in and help Emmanuel like some kind of hyped-up Kool-aid man?

Kool-aid Medic Man. OH YEAH!

Mitchs98 said:
Kool-aid Medic Man. OH YEAH!
You know it. ;)

tD8Sgcy.jpg

Forgive me for my shitty editing, I did this in like ten seconds. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Its the fastest a truck can go

[/QUOTE]
So..normal trucky speeds. What kind of truck?

Lotusy said:
There is a chance that Emu might have heard Janus, but with his girlfriend shotting a guy's you know, without making it dirty, and the madman crawling towards them, I think Emmanuel was distracted to wonder about the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back