• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Lotusy said:
Yea, no prob, no prob. Thanks for the help though, I was just kinda imagining him standing awkwardly outside the airplane in the middle of the street... pondering his life choices.
I'd say he's probably not close enough to be, you know, making out with the door, but the distance is fine.
"making out" I think emu is fine without the mental scarring, hahaha xD

TripTripleTimes said:
Only two bones were broken so far, unless you were playing catch up with your post? @Solemn Jester
Cirillia kinda kicked open the airplane door, but I guess, Janus and Emmanuel is at the unbroken side? @Lotusy
Darn, always missing things. I'd guess so, mostly following off of this quote:

TripTripleTimes said:
A dull clank rings from the back of the entrance disturbs the train of thought. Emmanuel looks back and sees a person, an older man maybe in his 30s, by the door.
It said door, so I'd assume yes. Did it happen before or after Emmanuel found Janus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Darn, always missing things. I'd guess so, mostly following off of this quote:
It said door, so I'd assume yes. Did it happen before or after Emmanuel found Janus?
Ahh, sorry for confusing you there. I was implying a person walking on/hit metal (i kinda imaged that there would be like a ramp or something leading up to the door) and door as in entrance and not the actual physical thing, welp!

TripTripleTimes said:
Ahh, sorry for confusing you there. I was implying a person walking on/hit metal (i kinda imaged that there would be like a ramp or something leading up to the door) and door as in entrance and not the actual physical thing, welp!
Ah, ok. I definitely see this whole confusion thing, but we're sticking to the other side, right? It should be fine. :)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol yeah it was great also reminder for your characters never cut off Greed in the middle of a song xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeaaaahhh, emu's like that.

Ima be busy in a vouple of hours. maybe ish yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back