• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
I was bout to say that Cirillia said it, but I realizes that she said that before Emmanuel entered the plane. Maybe he just heard a whisper of it before entering the plane?
Seems legit. But she said he wasn't :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey are we gonna get this nut crushing thing over with or wha

[/QUOTE]
Have patience. This isn't the only RP I'm in by far, xD

Wait, a plane? Sorry, I didn't know, since I heard something about breaking glass. I guess he's waiting outside of the plane, in that case. Hands still up, visible and stuff.

Bolts said:
Also, what is going on right now? I haven't been able to keep up.
Greed tricked Ciri into robbing Bismarck's shop. Emmanuel and Ciri are 'interrogating' Greed. Bismarck and Maria are questioning some dude to do with their mission. Kathyrn and her sister are patching up Jesters cop dude. Alicia, hitsu, kat, sora, and Tremki are in a coffee shop asking about Ichiya. About sums it up.

Mitchs98 said:
Greed tricked Ciri into robbing Bismarck's shop. Emmanuel and Ciri are 'interrogating' Greed. Bismarck and Maria are questioning some dude to do with their mission. Kathyrn and her sister are patching up Jesters cop dude. Alicia, hitsu, kat, sora, and Tremki are in a coffee shop asking about Ichiya. About sums it up.
I still say the cop is entering Jared territory lol

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]His name is Yozaku and Jared territory?

[/QUOTE]
Jared the Subway guy. No offense meant, but the "flashing a gorgeous smile" seems a bit scary on a 32 y/o cop in a house of teens. :P

TripTripleTimes said:
@Lotusy I just kinda adjust so your baby's in with the scene. Hope's that is ok?
Yea, no prob, no prob. Thanks for the help though, I was just kinda imagining him standing awkwardly outside the airplane in the middle of the street... pondering his life choices.

I'd say he's probably not close enough to be, you know, making out with the door, but the distance is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back