• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
just to be clear, Greed had the Rainy stuffs in a truck but he tried to get away in a plane. right? At first, before Solem wrote about the plane, Greed was in the truck so I wrote that Emu didn't saw any. I'll fix that later in the rp.
@Mitchs98 @Solemn Jester
I believe so, yes.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Btw, where is Ciri and Greed? I wand to introduce Jade :3

[/QUOTE]
Random street. Kek. Emmanuel is there too.

Mitchs98 said:
I believe so, yes.
Random street. Kek. Emmanuel is there too.
yeah shouldnt be to hard to find them I mean their the ones in the Freakinf airplane xD also Greed can make things appear and those same things disappear or hell even transform them into other objects

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]yeah shouldnt be to hard to find them I mean their the ones in the Freakinf airplane xD also Greed can make things appear and those same things disappear or hell even transform them into other objects

[/QUOTE]
He can do what now? I thought they had to be within range of him..

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You must have missed what I'm saying he lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you should explain it better and jumble less? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]yeah shouldnt be to hard to find them I mean their the ones in the Freakinf airplane xD also Greed can make things appear and those same things disappear or hell even transform them into other objects

[/QUOTE]
With the lack of description and with this new information, I am confused. So are you saying that the truck in inside the plane? Because I thought the truck was may be parked somewhere where the building was. I'm a description person or else I just jump at whatever when i dont have clear picture.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK what aren't you guys understanding exactly?

[/QUOTE]
Literally everything considering your post was random, jumbled, and not completely written coherently. ._. No offense.

.....ugh.....if I explain it then you will find Greed's treasure...... Ugh... Its really not that difficult to figure out.....ugh... Grrr.....moo...

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester].....ugh.....if I explain it then you will find Greed's treasure...... Ugh... Its really not that difficult to figure out.....ugh... Grrr.....moo...

[/QUOTE]
...Don't bring something up half assed, ask what people are confused about, then refuse to explain it then? It would be OOC knowledge, not IC knowledge. We kind of need to know what you actually meant and if it actually has any relevance beyond being randomly stated incoherently ._. Were you just randomly stating he can form objects and change what they are if he wishes?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I can randomly bring up what I wish good sir!

[/QUOTE]
Not and expect to not get questioned ^-^

So in no doubt that the scene with Tremki and Sora and to some extend to Hit, Kat, and Alicia is at a hault because of confusion because of the Picture. I was just following what I read in this posts about the picture when I first got Alice involved. If Sin and Sol were talking about something in the OOC about the picture during that time, I was not paying proper attention back then. I've also tried to look back for names, or hint of who the person could be, starting from here, but nada.

How are @Sinister Clown and @Solemn Jester want to handle this? Retcon (I misspelled this earlier lol) or something? Cuz I don't know what to write for Alicia atm with things are right now.

Tagging @Veyd Sahvoz and @ScarlettRose16 'cause their character in the same scene too.

Well being as no perminant damage has been done (Sora hasn't attempted to catch Tremki) I think we can just keep looking for the correct sin but yeah that was my bad I got confused with all the rpies I was in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back