• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
I thought it was the picture? Idk. I'm confused. I didn't really read those posts much..
Tremki isn't rich...He's a home-bug and a nerd (He's pretty much me..) and isn't named Ichaya Macho (OR whatever your character's name is) xD

The picture was of your Sin xD

Sinister Clown]Tremki isn't rich...He's a home-bug and a nerd (He's pretty much me..) and isn't named Ichaya Macho (OR whatever your character's name is) xD The picture was of your Sin xD [/QUOTE] I was lead to believe from [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23118-solemn-jester/ said:
@Solemn Jester[/URL] 's posts it wasn't..well

OK I might not of had sora say any names I might of said who the picture what of in like Sora showed Tremki the picture of himself or something idk? Its all so confusing

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Sora got confused and so did I xD you didn't tell me a name I just picked a sin I assumed it was pride

[/QUOTE]
....I said Greed of Gluttony xD And greed isn't rich so gluttony should have been your next choice xD I did mention his name as well a few times because during the posts I also added how Laffarou even got the information to begin with and it was from other rich people. He felt the easiest place to start hunting a Sin would be within the rich people - Hell City is known for it's crime so somewhere there was easily bound to be a Sin - laffarou just needed to find them. He failed - but his last kill gave him a piece of info which lead Laffarou to know who his next target was - and how he was most likely the fitting match Laffarou was seeking. Hence the picture that he gave to Sora xD

Soras an idiot without his mask and I've been in a lot of rpies just act like Soras just asking Pride about gluttony also Greed is rich he just doesnt seem it because he's a stingy person

So the pic wasn't supposed to be tremki?

//just had enough time to read ooc. @ school.

Alicia is sitting close by the table Tremki, Hits, and Kat are with Sora.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]He just shot the gun off I assumed she was holding him down or something also didn't you read my post Chaos and confusion!

[/QUOTE]
No :P . She ran off to the side and was standing beside him. Idk. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back