• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Kaylin said:
yeah currently got all these suits done and working on a final two now
ab2016_Costumes_zpsngycpxaf.png

I am working on Space April from tmnt 2012 almost done with the helmet which lights up yellow and Rebecca Chambers Cheerleader Outfit from Resident evil as a surprise for many of the staffers of East Coast Cosplayers to laugh at.

tumblr_nwl02coH4a1u3ut2ko1_400.gif
Nice

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear you all like to purposely piss Hitsugya off lmho

[/QUOTE]
I do. Yes. Speaking of...holy shit I forgot to post for Shiro this entire time..

OK I should probably explain without his mask Soras personality more or less changes he's more innocent and idiotic without it mainly

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Is the picture of Hitsugya? o__0 cuz if it is....welp shiza

[/QUOTE]
No, it's a picture of Tremiki. I just assumed tremiki, hitsusya, and scarlett's character, I think Katrina, are all sitting down.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Oh good ole Sora always doing surprising things

[/QUOTE]
Hahah, he's giving Alicia a heart attack xD

What a friend she is, eh?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]They won't be friends if they're dead heh heh. Why are they after Tremki anways?

[/QUOTE] someone isn't paying attention

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]They won't be friends if they're dead heh heh. Why are they after Tremki anways?

[/QUOTE]
Sora is looking for Tremki for his boss and Alicia is just a tag-along lol.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]someone isn't paying attention

[/QUOTE]
I don't have the time to read all the 50 posts you guys have in a morning. I am busy almost the whole day, from in the morning all the way until after 4. Even then I still have supper and stur fry to make. The only actual time I have to RP is around 9 at night :P

I stayed up till 4 AM making a sheet for the bleach RP. I legit woke up at 9. Then went back to sleep and slept till 12 :3

Soras looking for Tremki because Sinister clowns character Sinister clown the boss of the clown possee wants him or something

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Soras looking for Tremki because Sinister clowns character Sinister clown the boss of the clown possee wants him or something

[/QUOTE]
I thought the boss wanted to kill tremki. Welp, info for me and not Alicia.

Mitchs98 said:
I stayed up till 4 AM making a sheet for the bleach RP. I legit woke up at 9. Then went back to sleep and slept till 12 :3
I spent 2 hours reading up in the Visored, Hollows and Kido to make my character lol.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I spent 2 hours reading up in the Visored, Hollows and Kido to make my character lol.

[/QUOTE]
I legit spent the same amount of time making my Quincy. Quincies are so snowflakey yo >_<

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I spent about thirty seconds making my guys bio sinister made the rest :3 I'm just a hard worker

[/QUOTE]
Mine was the ability section and reading what everything did, mainly. I already had a basic idea for the bio. *shrug*

//shruggs at my bios. I feel like my characters end up swaying away from their bio especially their personalities. (I'm starting to have this vibe that Emu and Alicia are acting too, too similar. even if they're siblings :/ )

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I said or something didn't I?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so if Sora and Sinister's character talked about it. I probably just missed that fact earlier lol. If they didn't talked/mentioned it in rp, welp for you xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back