• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

I actually think Hueso is doing pretty good to stick to his personality not that anyone would really know until our factions start fighting

hey guys! hows it going? sorry i havent done anything really. Kinda busy doing things atm. Still, after this week is done i can hop back in :P

Bolts said:
hey guys! hows it going? sorry i havent done anything really. Kinda busy doing things atm. Still, after this week is done i can hop back in :P
I forgot to post for Shiro..soo...you didn't miss a whole lot for what you were involved in >_>

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot to post for Shiro..soo...you didn't miss a whole lot for what you were involved in >_>
oh, lol. well, you can wait or post if you want. Again. I can post only now and then. I get to it sooner or later xD

Lotusy said:
Alrighty! Should I find a place to jump in now, or wait until the next day?
I guess you could jump in now. My characters Anita and Kathryn need someone 2 interact with. They're at their house in the Alpha sector playing paintball.

TripTripleTimes said:
@Mitchs98
Emmanuel quickly moves away from the tires as soon as he pops the pressurized rubber. Instead of falling back to the street, Emmanuel has hop on top of the plane, a safe distance from the thief's reach. He plots down on the plane.

"Just a quick question," He asks, looking down at the man. Emmanuel looks around the plane casually still glue on his spot. As he look at the back of the plan, he keeps a spot out for his girl. He looks back at the thief. "Have you seen... let's say, a jar of scissors?"
Bismarck sells jars of scissors xD wow

Can someone explain to me what's going on so I can make a reply???? It feels weird asking this..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Can someone explain to me what's going on so I can make a reply???? It feels weird asking this..

[/QUOTE]
Greed is about to get his shit kicked in. Sora and Alicia are approaching Tremki and Co asking if they saw..Tremki.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Why Tremki...And how does he even know Tremki?

[/QUOTE]
I thought it was the picture? Idk. I'm confused. I didn't really read those posts much..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back