• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Just do what I did, lie your ass out. They ask you a question always say the opposite to what is actually on your mind.
"How do you feel about teacher's?"

"Oh yes....They are just....Great...I want to...'Hug' them so much.."

They'll never suspect a thing.

[/QUOTE]
I believe that makes you a sociopath

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yo I won't Be on possibly for the rest of the night, Just waiting for You and Scarlett to post.

[/QUOTE]
I already posted, I'm waiting for Scarlet

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yo I won't Be on possibly for the rest of the night, Just waiting for You and Scarlett to post.

[/QUOTE]
Will you be posting your character on bleach at all today or won't you have time?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Will you be posting your character on bleach at all today or won't you have time?

[/QUOTE]
It's got to be that detailed?! xD holy! I don't even know what ranks or affiliations the Vizard have, let alone what my Hollow abilities should be. Can we make stuff up?

I think Scarlett will be a bit busy so would it be alright if we pull her along the way?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's got to be that detailed?! xD holy! I don't even know what ranks or affiliations the Vizard have, let alone what my Hollow abilities should be. Can we make stuff up?
I think Scarlett will be a bit busy so would it be alright if we pull her along the way?

[/QUOTE]
Look at the other tabs, Organizations will tell you ranks but co-leader & leader positions have been filled. As for hollow abilities as long as they relate to hollow-like abilities yeah sure you can. And if you can get your personality and combat info up with the basic stuff I'll allow you to write your bio as we go along.

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Should I reply first or you?
Probably best if you do so I can have an idea for a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back