• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Technically he did save Greed's life although he wasnt aware greed was immortal he at least saved him from a lot of pain also if it was in the store chances are Greed stole it xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Technically he did save Greed's life although he wasnt aware greed was immortal he at least saved him from a lot of pain also if it was in the store chances are Greed stole it xD

[/QUOTE]
Well at-least he didn't raid downstairs lol.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeahhhhhhh.........did I mention He's the Sin of Greed?

[/QUOTE]
Yeaaahh but you didn't post it anywhere so ^-^.

femjapanriceball said:
xD that too
Bismarck: TIME TO DIE MOTH- *COUGH, HACK, WHEEZE* (x_x)

NOOOOO!

I forgot to stop the bus because I was catching up with notifications;-;.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, im good. On phone and paniced when i got a page out of rp and paniced when i did the back button and saw nothing. But after opwning new page, it was there. Will post soon

Drakerus said:
NOOOOO!
I forgot to stop the bus because I was catching up with notifications;-;.
//pats back. Extra leg day!

I thought only the store part was stolen. The cashier and everything not bolted down taken in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I didn't say he didn't raid every part of the building though did I?

[/QUOTE]
You never posted him going anywhere near downstairs bro .-.

I never posted anything about him not going down stairs did I? Lol nah just messing with ya xD fine if you guys don't want to see Bismark go haywire then he didn't go downstairs and take everything there as well also no one told me there was a downstairs

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I never posted anything about him not going down stairs did I? Lol nah just messing with ya xD fine if you guys don't want to see Bismark go haywire then he didn't go downstairs and take everything there as well also no one told me there was a downstairs

[/QUOTE]
Okay cuz I don't want Bismarck to go TOO haywire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back