• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What if He left the inhalers?

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. But you still never posted him going down there :P

TripTripleTimes said:
The Emmanuel in me wants to see that lmao
Tbh I want to see it too.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah well no one told me their was a downstairs until it became in convent for Bismark that Greed stole his stuff

[/QUOTE]
I think it's not a problem. I dont know if Emmanuel even knows about the downstairs or if Bismarck + Rainy Traveller is part of the Harp... unless it is public knowledge? Welp.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah well no one told me their was a downstairs until it became in convent for Bismark that Greed stole his stuff

[/QUOTE]
Ciri literally did? 0:. She even went downstairs and got a hammer xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I thought that was where he stole the dishes and stuff!

[/QUOTE]
It's a general store. I assumed he stole the shit for sale, xD . I never thought he went downstairs tho 0:

TripTripleTimes said:
I think it's not a problem. I dont know if Emmanuel even knows about the downstairs or if Bismarck + Rainy Traveller is part of the Harp... unless it is public knowledge? Welp.
It's not really public.....it sort of is.......idk.

Mitchs98 said:
It's a general store. I assumed he stole the shit for sale, xD . I never thought he went downstairs tho 0:
Let's just say he didn't go downstairs -_-

No. I think you're doing like I am. I keep losing my like buttons and the RPN banner at random and having them at random. Its weird. ._.

Mitchs98 said:
No. I think you're doing like I am. I keep losing my like buttons and the RPN banner at random and having them at random. Its weird. ._.
Yeah my phone was doing that to me. Nobody's avatars or the like buttons would show up and my notifications wouldn't update :P .

I'm on my laptop now so it's all better xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Name: Yozaku Ishimori
Alias/Title:

Weight: 220 lbs

Height: 6'0

Race: cybernetically enchanced human

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: besides what's in the picture, he has a cybernetic eye and arm.View attachment 250093

Gear: standard police gear

Police issued pistol

Mace

Tazer

Night stick

His car(not sure if HCPD has police cars but if so then he has one of them if not he has his own car)

Affiliation: HCPD (hell city police department)

Crush: none atm

-his job

-drinking

-training

-a chance to shoot his gun

-his car

Dislikes:

-drugs

-criminals

-When his car gets damaged

-people who don't know what personal space is

Fears:

- that he'll find he's the only good guy left

-that hell city will drive him to crime

-that his car will be destroyed

-Dolphins he's terrified of them (don't ask)

Personality:WIP

History:WIL

Fighting Style: WIP

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

No crimes

Achievement

He's taken down an entire gang single Handley (although it was one of the big gangs)

Abilities: cybernetics

His cybernetic arm is super durable, super strong, and contains devices for hacking and other things. It even fires a high powered Electrical blast from the palm that stuns anyone it hits. His arm can also detach and shoot at a target.

His cybernetic eye has a targeting system and can connect to the internet, and also had hacking abilities although its doesn't require to be as close to something to hack it.

Strengths:

-super human strength in his right arm

- targeting system in his left eye along with its other abilities

Weaknesses:

-His robotic eye tends to glitch

-he has a moral side(won't kill if he doesn't have to)

[/QUOTE]
Accepted.

femjapanriceball said:
I'll be leaving in a few minutes for a doctor's appointment. And the results to the sanity test—I MEAN PSYCH EVAL—I had a few weeks ago. Stay tuned!
Ohh I've done all that stupid stuff before~ Might just be the one I went to be I honestly feel that many people could have just easily tricked them into thinking they were crazy when really they are just a normal kid with erotic minds xD

Mitchs98 said:
I fear what would happen if I took one of those, really.
Just do what I did, lie your ass out. They ask you a question always say the opposite to what is actually on your mind.

"How do you feel about teacher's?"

"Oh yes....They are just....Great...I want to...'Hug' them so much.."

They'll never suspect a thing.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Just do what I did, lie your ass out. They ask you a question always say the opposite to what is actually on your mind.
"How do you feel about teacher's?"

"Oh yes....They are just....Great...I want to...'Hug' them so much.."

They'll never suspect a thing.

[/QUOTE]
Luckily I haven't been roped into one yet ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back