• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

I was planning on having Greed return the stuff now your making it harder for him to do so sooo thanks to that I'm going to make it harder for you to get your stuff back

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I was planning on having Greed return the stuff now your making it harder for him to do so sooo thanks to that I'm going to make it harder for you to get your stuff back

[/QUOTE]
.............Well, Bismarck has the right to get angry about it though.........

Mitchs98 said:
O lord what did I miss 0:
Pissed off guy with a dragon O.o

Mitchs98 said:
I fear for Ciri's life now. LOL
Oh god I have a feeling he's going to lecture the hell out of them. And then chase them around with a dragon. And then lecture them again. O.o I'm glad I'm not Ciri and just an innocent writer/actress who might go to National level Thespian competition.

femjapanriceball said:
Oh god I have a feeling he's going to lecture the hell out of them. And then chase them around with a dragon. And then lecture them again. O.o I'm glad I'm not Ciri and just an innocent writer/actress who might go to National level Thespian competition.
How fast can Dragon's fly? 0:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]And Greed may be in an intense amount of pain well at least he'll live through it

[/QUOTE]
Greed confirmed meatshield.

femjapanriceball said:
Killed by her own (incredibly pissed RavenPuff) friend. Welp.
Bismarck: WAAAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY!

It could be worse.....
Tfw she thought she was helping xD

femjapanriceball said:
True. *nod nod* Poor Ciri.......
Seriously, is it just me, or does Bismarck really like creatures of fire? (i.e.: Phoenixes, Dragons.....)
Bismarck for pyro confirmed. Secretly started the fire at his school for shits and giggles.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Maybe they represent his inner being or something like that

[/QUOTE]
Hm.....so really shy and stuff, but there's a fire roaring inside......seems legit.

Mitchs98 said:
Bismarck for pyro confirmed. Secretly started the fire at his school for shits and giggles.
Bismarck: N-no, I didn't!

Me: But you did murder the student council treasurer.....

Bismarck: I......I.......after he killed Lily! >~< And it was an accident, I only meant to maim him and have him need therapy!

Well all that's left is for Ciri to decide there fate will she agree to stay at Greed's for the night or Deny and get burned alive by a dragon

If you're implying Ciri would stay at someone's house after being compared to a wet dream then you're wrong ^-^

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey! He mumbled that!

[/QUOTE]
She can hear someone whispering from a room away. What's your point O.o ? Y u no read sheet bruh.

It doesn't matter if she can hear him do you know what mumbling is? Even if she could hear him his words probably wouldn't make sense or be very clear they would be all rushed together

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It doesn't matter if she can hear him do you know what mumbling is? Even if she could hear him his words probably wouldn't make sense or be very clear they would be all rushed together

[/QUOTE]
Ehh. It'd depend on how low he mumbled..I didn't say she fully understood him anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back