• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
xD yeah I'm to sentimental although I can't promise he won't still keep all the stuff for himself.

[/QUOTE]
Pending Ciri forgetting about it, which she probably will, xD .

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] just gonna put this here :)
You shoulda been a little more patient xD I started it like 5 seconds after I finished Laffarou's post xD

I am so proud of my Kuro clown's lol xD Laughing Jack is my favorite he'll be the most fun to use.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well soras looking to get a promotion so hell cut a clown If he has to

[/QUOTE]
Sora is gonna be backup for Laffarou when he goes to challenge a Sin.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Awsome also seems like Laffarou doesn't like Sora much xD

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't know Sora much either xD He isn't a very liking person with too many things compared to Ciel at least. He enjoys humor about death though and would like the fact Sora also makes game's of death. At the same time though - he also see's Sora as a bit of a 'wannabe' right now.

Solemn Jester]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I'm gonna wait to reply until tomorrow give some others the chance reply and catch up and what not so yeah I'm probably gonna go to sleep night
Kay

//wheezes, i was confused when i read @Solemn Jester 's and thought it was Sinister. This is how long ive been gone for... welp, but even with my strange schedule, i think im in working to rp again.

Lmao, Ciri and Greed xD poor Bis!

Yeah I think Greed and Cirir are actually gonna end up becoming friends or something and she's just gonna Start helping him renovate xD lol or not

Lol xD @femjapanriceball this situation could have so many endings why did you have to push it towards the bad one xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol xD @femjapanriceball this situation could have so many endings why did you have to push it towards the bad one xD

[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about I'm getting my stock back no matter what -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back