• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Kaylin said:
I have no problems with other characters flirting or trying to hook up with mine....she is the sin of lust after all.
If my character gets accepted and he crosses paths with your character, he may try to flirt.

Refaulted said:
9e5f1b3a191831c75aeb1a885caab7b5.jpg

Name:

Aaron Diamond

Alias/Title:

Liquid Metal

Male

Weight:

178 lbs.

Height:

5 feet and 9 inches

Race:

Cybernetic Enhanced Human

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Accepted, I like the character. Just one thing I thought I should mention like I have been to other's...It would be great help if you could align your character to some sort of organization - mostly because right now most people have chosen to go alone and has left most organizations quite bare on character's. It would also help yourself out to get your character better involved with the plot. (This is just advice, it's your choice whether you decide to go with what I say or stick with the way your character is now)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yup the Allen walker pics are pretty perfect for my Sora character

[/QUOTE]
I disagree, THAT fanart pic of Allen Walker suits the character but the actual character? Not really xD

I just figured out the picture I'm using for my Joker-esque is a anime character from Blazblue xD (I also found out the Blazblue wasn't just a game at the same time of finding out this lol xD )

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Accepted, I like the character. Just one thing I thought I should mention like I have been to other's...It would be great help if you could align your character to some sort of organization - mostly because right now most people have chosen to go alone and has left most organizations quite bare on character's. It would also help yourself out to get your character better involved with the plot. (This is just advice, it's your choice whether you decide to go with what I say or stick with the way your character is now)

[/QUOTE]
I was unsure if I was supposed to contact someone about joining an organization at first. I was just going to wait until my character was done before I delved into that. It didn't seem like too terrible a thing to not understand at first, so I didn't think of asking it before posting my character.

So how would I go about with organizations? Do I just choose one, or should I contact the person running the organization through a PM?

Refaulted said:
I was unsure if I was supposed to contact someone about joining an organization at first. I was just going to wait until my character was done before I delved into that. It didn't seem like too terrible a thing to not understand at first, so I didn't think of asking it before posting my character.
So how would I go about with organizations? Do I just choose one, or should I contact the person running the organization through a PM?
I guess it could work either way, if you wanted some specific rank than I suggest PM'ing them but apart from that just let them know you want to join and have your character be apart of the organization. They can't really say 'no' just advise you to do different if they feel your character wouldn't fit the organization. But they'll need to add your username to their organization post thing anyway so it would be a good idea to let them know.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I guess it could work either way, if you wanted some specific rank than I suggest PM'ing them but apart from that just let them know you want to join and have your character be apart of the organization. They can't really say 'no' just advise you to do different if they feel your character wouldn't fit the organization. But they'll need to add your username to their organization post thing anyway so it would be a good idea to let them know.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I'll go and look over some organizations, then.

yeah I still need to put the info all together for that group still

but I got a pretty good idea and plan for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back