• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
There is a chance that Emu might have heard Janus, but with his girlfriend shotting a guy's you know, without making it dirty, and the madman crawling towards them, I think Emmanuel was distracted to wonder about the doc.
Alright, got it. Kool-aid Janus it is.

tD8Sgcy.jpg

Either way is anyone else getting the super big profiles all of a sudden?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]The fastest truck there is....I Dont know machines

[/QUOTE]
Prepare to have a Ciri chasing Greed on foot. Kek..

ok. Last day of vacation and not rping as much as i should. Sorry about my absence for most of the week. Tomorrow, i will be driving back home which is very long drive. Still @Mitchs98 , I will reply to the other rp's as soon as I can when i return home.

Bolts said:
ok. Last day of vacation and not rping as much as i should. Sorry about my absence for most of the week. Tomorrow, i will be driving back home which is very long drive. Still @Mitchs98 , I will reply to the other rp's as soon as I can when i return home.
Its fine man. Hope you atleast had fun 0:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ciri is gonna have to reinburst Greed for that window

[/QUOTE]
She was aiming her gun at him, btw 0:. But your post is relevant. Also to hell with da window. 0:

Bolts said:
Oh. Also. Salt lord dropped out of Lifeweb. .-.

@TripTripleTimes Would it be ok if I wait until tomorrow to have Janus fix Emmanuel's foot? I'm just in the dumps in terms of sleep. If not, of course, I can burn the midnight oil or something and get it done. :P

Lotusy said:
@TripTripleTimes Would it be ok if I wait until tomorrow to have Janus fix Emmanuel's foot? I'm just in the dumps in terms of sleep. If not, of course, I can burn the midnight oil or something and get it done. :P
You're totally free to post whenever! I'm thinking of hitting the hay myself. School tomorrow. welp.

TripTripleTimes said:
You're totally free to post whenever! I'm thinking of hitting the hay myself. School tomorrow. welp.
Righty righty. Thanks for that! I promise a double-quality post tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Its fine man. Hope you atleast had fun 0:
TripTripleTimes said:
OH dear lord! My avatar is not meant to be stretch past 50x50!
But ohhh @Bolts Hope your vacation was fun!
Oh most definitely. Although I did die due to the heat, I had fun walking around and eating food.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. Also. Salt lord dropped out of Lifeweb. .-.
D: aww, guess i'll just have a single room now? Also did i die? I can't remember if that post was about my little changeling xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolts said:
Oh most definitely. Although I did die due to the heat, I had fun walking around and eating food.
D: aww, guess i'll just have a single room now? Also did i die? I can't remember if that post was about my little changeling xD
It was a random npc :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Give up already Mitch your not getting the stuff back xD geez

[/QUOTE]
Someone clearly hasn't read Ciri's sheet ^-^

Still need to learn cloths :P but your avatar is cute when I view your profile. You are correct when you say it gets smooshed though.

@Veyd Sahvoz A few things.

1. It was Ciri that went after the truck. Not emmanuel :P .

2. The truck was going 80 mph, how did she catch up by jogging? O.o

3. The truck was flipped yo.

I shall edit now. I was confused what was going on, didn't wang to ask you guys because I thought you'd be annoyed and shit. Brb

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I shall edit now. I was confused what was going on, didn't wang to ask you guys because I thought you'd be annoyed and shit. Brb

[/QUOTE]
Nah just asks questions if you get confused, but you know, read them posts first before you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back