• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HAVEN'S BLADE (OoC)

Would you like to use Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
I'm sorry I will be replying again with RP stuff later. I have to do something important right now.

how will the rp be structured? will we start when our characters just arrive or when they’re already established students? will we play out the team allocation or will it be done entirely ooc? sorry for so many questions lol

Well,I kind of assumed there'd be a plot outline already.

Got a character concept in mind but need to hammer out the details.

Wait, has there ever been any bird faunus in the series? I couldn't recall.
i dont know about a bird faunus but there was a bat faunus that as his trait had bat wings

Hello everyone I am Dis I can't wait to play with you all. I have a concept I want to pass by everyone to see if it's fine or it needs more tweaking.

My character is based on the fairy tale the carnation, specifically the boy. so his semblance is called "I wish" it works how marrow's semblance work, but it only affects objects. He can give it a general command and it does that command for 90 seconds.

Ex: "I wish this pen would fly towards me." points at the pen, the pen flies towards him. | "I wish this rock would levitate." points at the rock, the rock levitates for 90 seconds.

Opinions and tweaking are very much appreciated Thank you.

Hello everyone I am Dis I can't wait to play with you all. I have a concept I want to pass by everyone to see if it's fine or it needs more tweaking.

My character is based on the fairy tale the carnation, specifically the boy. so his semblance is called "I wish" it works how marrow's semblance work, but it only affects objects. He can give it a general command and it does that command for 90 seconds.

Ex: "I wish this pen would fly towards me." points at the pen, the pen flies towards him. | "I wish this rock would levitate." points at the rock, the rock levitates for 90 seconds.

So telekinesis but much weaker than goodwitch's

this is pretty cool! is there some sort of cooldown/limit? just because if it were me i’d be going “i wish this rock would explode” at everything in the immediately vicinity of my opponent to win every fight ever lmao

So telekinesis but much weaker than goodwitch's
Basically I wanted to do the whole wishing theme like the story, but upon going through every character I realize something. Most semblances don't interact with the opponent so my challenge started there, but I realized Marrow interacts with the opponent and freezes them in place. Though I don't feel comfortable giving him a semblance that just give commands to people cause that's like taboo, taking away people's control. So I settled for the concept that it is now.

Basically I wanted to do the whole wishing theme like the story, but upon going through every character I realize something. Most semblances don't interact with the opponent so my challenge started there, but I realized Marrow interacts with the opponent and freezes them in place. Though I don't feel comfortable giving him a semblance that just give commands to people cause that's like taboo, taking away people's control. So I settled for the concept that it is now.
Well the whole not interacting is to avoid God moding having a semblance that is just you can't do anything or the enemy can't do anything tends to limit things.

Though yeah as above what is the limit of these wishes can't it be anything on anything under 90lbs or is it just telekinesis

this is pretty cool! is there some sort of cooldown/limit? just because if it were me i’d be going “i wish this rock would explode” at everything in the immediately vicinity of my opponent to win every fight ever lmao
True but as Karcen said it's like Telekinesis but weaker they can't explode things that can't explode. I guess they can change an objects position and lock stuff in place. They can tell a pen to write for them, as well as tell a bookshelf to find a book for them, but that's just changing an objects location. So I feel like there is something to work with there. Essentially his limit is he can't tell an object to do what it can't normally do, they can wish a plant to grow but not catch on fire.

True but as Karcen said it's like Telekinesis but weaker they can't explode things that can't explode. I guess they can change an objects position and lock stuff in place. They can tell a pen to write for them, as well as tell a bookshelf to find a book for them, but that's just changing an objects location. So I feel like there is something to work with there. Essentially his limit is he can't tell an object to do what it can't normally do, they can wish a plant to grow but not catch on fire.
Hmm seems like it would be very weak on none human enemies humanoids at least their clothes can attack them but yours requires you to sat a full sentence and point every use

Well the whole not interacting is to avoid God moding having a semblance that is just you can't do anything or the enemy can't do anything tends to limit things.

Though yeah as above what is the limit of these wishes can't it be anything on anything under 90lbs or is it just telekinesis
I feel like big trees which are rooted into the ground don't move at all. Though he could wish an axe to just chop at the tree. As well as huge boulders are too heavy to move in general. Though idk if telekinesis can do this but he can lock items in place for 90 seconds like a unmovable rod.

I feel like big trees which are rooted into the ground don't move at all. Though he could wish an axe to just chop at the tree. As well as huge boulders are too heavy to move in general. Though idk if telekinesis can do this but he can lock items in place for 90 seconds like a unmovable rod.
I mean it likely can if it can move objects it can likely hold objects given you can hold objects with it in place. Telekinesis is very much only limited by your inspiration

Hmm seems like it would be very weak on none human enemies humanoids at least their clothes can attack them but yours requires you to sat a full sentence and point every use
Yeah I was thinking object conjuration for wishing instead but I felt that would be a nightmare and just be like. X situation is happening let me summon Y object to solve it, So that was a no go.

Yeah I was thinking object conjuration for wishing instead but I felt that would be a nightmare and just be like. X situation is happening let me summon Y object to solve it, So that was a no go.
That's the hard part of your theme being pretty much normaly used as an end goal or a deus ex machina. Wishes are well very very big things in stories.

how will the rp be structured? will we start when our characters just arrive or when they’re already established students? will we play out the team allocation or will it be done entirely ooc? sorry for so many questions lol
Well the RP is going to have a episodic flow, entering character arcs after arcs. As I leave most of the lore to be filled in by everyone here. (In exception of the magical aspects like the maidens and relics as I lowkey have plans for those.)

2. The students are new to one another. Unless OOC arrangements are made. This goes with the whole team build later. Well, since I have no idea what everyone's character is yet.
Wait, has there ever been any bird faunus in the series? I couldn't recall.
I did remember a bat faunus too in one scene where blake was captured in menagerie who the bat was accompanied by a spider faunus who shot webs from her palms. In the RPs case I agree with a birdo faunus.
Well,I kind of assumed there'd be a plot outline already.

Got a character concept in mind but need to hammer out the details.
I Did not make that part clear i am sorry. It mostly follows new gen students getting into haven academy while the outside stuff is mostly filled in by us. I did have a few ideas and events that will be placed down in the rp. If theres anything you need to inquire please ask me here or on PM.

Hello 👋

I'm actually interested in this semblance although I have yet to make the CS right now... There I can make evaluations but for now please hold onto this idea.

I'm assuming everyone is playing a student but if anyone wants to play a non student I think i can arrange that.

i’m gonna play a student, i’ve already come up with a concept for him.

Yeah so it's kinda hard to tone it down without making it super weak. I'll stick with this makes me think about the environment. My Other theme(Incase this one didn't work out) was gonna take inspiration from The Dog and The Sparrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back