• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

She smiled joyfully at him. "That is the most wonderful thing I've ever been told." She then kissed him again, just being there with him to make him feel loved.

Alexander hugged her tightly as they kissed. "Time stops when you're around me. The weight of the world that I carry with me lifts slightly when we touch." Alexander whispered. He meant it. No one, not even his old boyfriend, made him feel like this. "I could spend forever with you."

Alexander hugged her tightly as they kissed. "Time stops when you're around me. The weight of the world that I carry with me lifts slightly when we touch." Alexander whispered. He meant it. No one, not even his old boyfriend, made him feel like this. "I could spend forever with you."

Eliza just laid her head on his chest and started softly singing a song that was very fitting for how she felt. "I'll do anything for you, I'll do anything for you…"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVZcAzXWciQ

"That's not gonna get me anywhere. Last year the team went to nationals, I want to be a part of that.." She sighed, biting the inside of her cheek. "And I think it'd be easier to make friends that way, you wouldn't have to have me clinging to your arm all the time."

Angelica frowned. "But Peggy, cheerleaders... cheerleaders are so shallow. I want you to make something of yourself. Join debate, our debate team is nationally ranked. Or audition for a musical! Just... there's a certain stigma with cheerleaders, Pegs, and I don't want you falling into that stereotype."

Angelica frowned. "But Peggy, cheerleaders... cheerleaders are so shallow. I want you to make something of yourself. Join debate, our debate team is nationally ranked. Or audition for a musical! Just... there's a certain stigma with cheerleaders, Pegs, and I don't want you falling into that stereotype."

"There's a stigma with mathletes too. C'mon Angel, everyone's gonna think I'm a nerd already because I skipped two grades. I actually want to join this team, and yes, I want to audition for the musical too, but I really think this could help me."

"There's a stigma with mathletes too. C'mon Angel, everyone's gonna think I'm a nerd already because I skipped two grades. I actually want to join this team, and yes, I want to audition for the musical too, but I really think this could help me."

Angelica sighed. "But... Alright, fine." She was obviously unhappy.

"Well, they were not at the ice cream shop. And I'm more than sure Eliza wouldn't introduce him to dad on the first day, so maybe the park?"

"Yeah, let's go check." Angelica took Peggy's hand in hers and led her to the park.

"Yeah, let's go check." Angelica took Peggy's hand in hers and led her to the park.

Peggy followed suit, sipping at her milkshake until she finished it and letting go of Angelica's hand to throw away the cup. She swore she saw Eliza in the distance, but wasn't completely sure.

Peggy followed suit, sipping at her milkshake until she finished it and letting go of Angelica's hand to throw away the cup. She swore she saw Eliza in the distance, but wasn't completely sure.

Angelica saw Eliza. Her heart broke. "Peggy let's go home." Angelica whispered. "She's not here."

Angelica saw Eliza. Her heart broke. "Peggy let's go home." Angelica whispered. "She's not here."

"Are you sure?" Peggy looked around, putting a hand on Angelica's shoulder as she stood on a bench to see better. She saw Eliza as well and knew why Angelica wanted to leave. She frowned and played it off as if she didn't see. "I guess not, let's go."

"Are you sure?" Peggy looked around, putting a hand on Angelica's shoulder as she stood on a bench to see better. She saw Eliza as well and knew why Angelica wanted to leave. She frowned and played it off as if she didn't see. "I guess not, let's go."

Angelica walked quickly home, blinking back the tears in her eyes. It was too painful to even think about. "She'll be home soon, right?" Angelica whispered to herself.

Angelica walked quickly home, blinking back the tears in her eyes. It was too painful to even think about. "She'll be home soon, right?" Angelica whispered to herself.

Peggy struggled to keep up but did so gracefully, too focused on her own breathing to listen to Angelica's whisper. When they arrived home Peggy walked upstairs to her room, looking for something to make Angelica happy again.

Peggy struggled to keep up but did so gracefully, too focused on her own breathing to listen to Angelica's whisper. When they arrived home Peggy walked upstairs to her room, looking for something to make Angelica happy again.

Angelica went down to the basement and grabbed her violin, playing a song to herself to try to numb the pain. 

Angelica went down to the basement and grabbed her violin, playing a song to herself to try to numb the pain. 

Peggy sighed and went down to the basement when she heard the violin being played. It was a beautiful sound, but Peggy didn't want Angelica to be upset, and it seemed she had a crush on this boy Eliza was with. "Angel?" She peered around the corner, not wanting to intrude.

Peggy sighed and went down to the basement when she heard the violin being played. It was a beautiful sound, but Peggy didn't want Angelica to be upset, and it seemed she had a crush on this boy Eliza was with. "Angel?" She peered around the corner, not wanting to intrude.

Angelica stopped playing. "Yes, Peg?" Angelica asked softly. 

"If it makes you feel better, I don't have to join cheer.. Then you'll always have me at your side." She said quietly, frowning,

"Peggy, I'm not upset about that!" Angelica laughed. "I'm glad you're joining a sport. It'll help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back