• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"I know! I know.. I just don't know how else to help." She sighed. "I can tell you like that boy, but I can't fix that.."

"Just don't tell Eliza. If Eliza learns, she'll give up. She's so obviously in love with him and I don't wanna mess that up." Angelica whispered. "Just... I think I'm just gonna play for a little while and get my mind off of it."

"Just don't tell Eliza. If Eliza learns, she'll give up. She's so obviously in love with him and I don't wanna mess that up." Angelica whispered. "Just... I think I'm just gonna play for a little while and get my mind off of it."

"Never, I would never. I want both of you to be happy though. When you finish playing we could always braid eachother's hair?" Peggy offered with a cheesy grin. "I'm going to need practice if I make the team."

"Never, I would never. I want both of you to be happy though. When you finish playing we could always braid eachother's hair?" Peggy offered with a cheesy grin. "I'm going to need practice if I make the team."

Angelica nodded. "Give me an hour." Angelica mumbled, starting to play again. 

She stayed in his arms and smiled softly as she just rested there, feeling safe and content.

Alexander let go after a long while. "We have work to do." He whispered to her. 

Angelica nodded. "Give me an hour." Angelica mumbled, starting to play again. 

Alexander let go after a long while. "We have work to do." He whispered to her. 

Peggy nodded and jogged back up the stairs to return her room and lay down, she figured she might as well take a nap while she can.

"Homework. We have homework."

Angelica played for over an hour as she got caught up in her music. 

Peggy woke up and was reluctant to get out of bed. She was really comfortable right now, so leaving seemed impossible. Still, she did and went downstairs to find Angelica.

Peggy woke up and was reluctant to get out of bed. She was really comfortable right now, so leaving seemed impossible. Still, she did and went downstairs to find Angelica.

Angelica saw her sister and put away her violin. "Hy."

"That's alright, I'll teach you." Angelica smiled. "Go grab a doll so I can show you."

"I'll be right back." Peggy nodded and jogged back upstairs, smiling when she saw Eliza and waving to her older sister. "Angelica is teaching me how to do a french braid in the basement, come hang out with us!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back