• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"I'm glad you like it." she said softly.

Alexander nodded. "Have you ever moved?" Alexander asked Eliza. 

Burrs grin grew larger. And she thought he was adorable. "I can't wait to get your call." He muttered. "See you around." He turned, walked a little ways away and then forced his phone out of his pocket. 

You're never going to believe what just happened. He sent the message to Thomas. 

@Camilton

"See you around." Theo giggled and pulled out her phone. She texted her best friend about what had just happened and was scolded for being faithless. 

Alexander nodded. "Have you ever moved?" Alexander asked Eliza. 

"See you around." Theo giggled and pulled out her phone. She texted her best friend about what had just happened and was scolded for being faithless. 

"No, I've lived here my entire life. My mother loved New York so when she died after having my little sister my father decided to stay here."

Burrs grin grew larger. And she thought he was adorable. "I can't wait to get your call." He muttered. "See you around." He turned, walked a little ways away and then forced his phone out of his pocket. 

You're never going to believe what just happened. He sent the message to Thomas. 

@Camilton

What...?  8)  You got a girlfriend? That's what it is isn't it. 

"Thank you!" Peggy chimed, speaking through her teeth as she bit her straw. "Okay, I have a question for you.. About school."

Angelica raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"No, I've lived here my entire life. My mother loved New York so when she died after having my little sister my father decided to stay here."

Alexander looked down at his feet. "I'm so sorry for your loss." He whispered. 

Burr rolled his eyes. Well, at least my average for getting a girls number just went up. I'm better than you now, Jefferson. Burr joked. 

I could get more girls than you in my sleep, but I'll let you have this one. Thomas replied, You're average went up by 0.1 Burr xD

Peggy smiled, taking another sip of her milkshake. "Speaking of school, I hear from one of my friends that cheerleading tryouts are soon.. Do you think I should do it? I wanna ask you before I ask dad, just in case it's a bad idea."

"Oh Peggy," Angelica whispered. "You... you're so much more than just a cheerleader. Can't you do something else? How about Legacy line?"

"Oh Peggy," Angelica whispered. "You... you're so much more than just a cheerleader. Can't you do something else? How about Legacy line?"

"That's not gonna get me anywhere. Last year the team went to nationals, I want to be a part of that.." She sighed, biting the inside of her cheek. "And I think it'd be easier to make friends that way, you wouldn't have to have me clinging to your arm all the time."

She gasped a little when Alexander kissed her but she didn't fight it, and she melted into his hands, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Alexander claimed her lips hungrily. He pulled away just enough to whisper, "Eliza, I've had so much pain in my life. It's been a hard, horrible, awful, twisted life. But when you smile, when you laugh, when you look at me; that all just fades away and leaves me with the warmest, happiest feeling in the world."

Alexander claimed her lips hungrily. He pulled away just enough to whisper, "Eliza, I've had so much pain in my life. It's been a hard, horrible, awful, twisted life. But when you smile, when you laugh, when you look at me; that all just fades away and leaves me with the warmest, happiest feeling in the world."

She smiled joyfully at him. "That is the most wonderful thing I've ever been told." She then kissed him again, just being there with him to make him feel loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back