• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

She held his hand as they walked out and he led him to the park. "Now, explain the knife."

Alexander sighed as he looked out at the park. "It's just... Eliza, charleston and Nevis were hardly safe places. If I didn't carry a knife with me, I would be dead right now. And honestly, I don't see why I shouldn't carry it around with me here. New York isn't super safe either."

Alexander sighed as he looked out at the park. "It's just... Eliza, charleston and Nevis were hardly safe places. If I didn't carry a knife with me, I would be dead right now. And honestly, I don't see why I shouldn't carry it around with me here. New York isn't super safe either."

"No one is going to hurt you Alexander, I promise."

Is there, some kind of, character script I could fill in?

Never mind, brain dead moment

Angelica rolled her eyes. "Alright, Pegster." She got out her wallet and checked for money. She handed Peggy a twenty dollar bill. 

(There's a cs page)

The tween beamed, walking towards the shop and ordering a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and extra sprinkles. "Do you want anything?" She called to her older sister.

The tween beamed, walking towards the shop and ordering a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and extra sprinkles. "Do you want anything?" She called to her older sister.

"No, that's alright." Angelica called back softly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back