• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"yeah, ice cream sounds nice," Angelica stood up and offered a hand.

Peggy grabbed her sister's hand and threw her bag over her shoulder, the various pins on it looked childish, but technically Peggy was still a child, not that she would admit it. "So, other than Eliza getting a boyfriend, did you do anything cool today?"

Peggy grabbed her sister's hand and threw her bag over her shoulder, the various pins on it looked childish, but technically Peggy was still a child, not that she would admit it. "So, other than Eliza getting a boyfriend, did you do anything cool today?"

Angelica shook her head. "No, not really." Angelica squeezed her baby sister's hand. She was extremely protective of Peggy. "Listen, Pegs, you know I'd do anything for you, right?" Angelica asked suddenly.

Angelica shook her head. "No, not really." Angelica squeezed her baby sister's hand. She was extremely protective of Peggy. "Listen, Pegs, you know I'd do anything for you, right?" Angelica asked suddenly.

Peggy frowned, expecting more. She assumed Angelica and Eliza were the most popular girls in the school. "Yeah. Why?" She sudden change in mood threw her off, but she didn't mind. Maybe something did come up.

Peggy frowned, expecting more. She assumed Angelica and Eliza were the most popular girls in the school. "Yeah. Why?" She sudden change in mood threw her off, but she didn't mind. Maybe something did come up.

"I just... oh, it's nothing. I just want to make sure that you knew." Angelica whispered. 

"I just... oh, it's nothing. I just want to make sure that you knew." Angelica whispered. 

"Angel.." Peggy sighed. Angel was the chosen nickname Peggy gave her beloved sister. "If you're trying to avoid something it's not working. I skipped two grades, I can tell when someone's upset about something."

"Angel.." Peggy sighed. Angel was the chosen nickname Peggy gave her beloved sister. "If you're trying to avoid something it's not working. I skipped two grades, I can tell when someone's upset about something."

"I just... Peggy I can't communicate this clearly enough."

Angelica laughed. "Oh, Peggy, you're..." Angelica hugged her sister tightly. "I'm so proud of you, Pegster."

"Thank you Angel." She smiled, it was nice to hear those kind words, especially when it came from Angelica. Angelica was one of the only people Peggy looked up to.

"Thank you Angel." She smiled, it was nice to hear those kind words, especially when it came from Angelica. Angelica was one of the only people Peggy looked up to.

Angelica felt tears well in her eyes. She had practically raised Peggy after their mother died in complications after Peggy's birth. It was painful to think about sometimes. "You have no idea, Pegs. You're so smart, so kind, so... oh Peggy, you've made me so proud!"

Angelica felt tears well in her eyes. She had practically raised Peggy after their mother died in complications after Peggy's birth. It was painful to think about sometimes. "You have no idea, Pegs. You're so smart, so kind, so... oh Peggy, you've made me so proud!"

Peggy's smile only grew bigger. Sometimes she felt like the lesser sister because of her age, and also because 'The Schuyler Sisters' thing never really involved her. It was nice to know Angelica was proud of her because sometimes she felt all of work amounted to nothing. "I do it for you, really. You make me feel important, and like less of a twelve year old."

Peggy's smile only grew bigger. Sometimes she felt like the lesser sister because of her age, and also because 'The Schuyler Sisters' thing never really involved her. It was nice to know Angelica was proud of her because sometimes she felt all of work amounted to nothing. "I do it for you, really. You make me feel important, and like less of a twelve year old."

Angelica kissed her sister's forehead. "Peggy, you are important. Never think you aren't." Angelica whispered. "Now come on, let's go get some ice cream."

Angelica kissed her sister's forehead. "Peggy, you are important. Never think you aren't." Angelica whispered. "Now come on, let's go get some ice cream."

Peggy wiped the one tear of happiness that managed to escape her eye, then used that hand to look in her bag for her wallet. She remembered dad giving her a few dollars to get some cough syrup a while ago, but with how much medicine she had to take it was hard to remember if she spent it or not. "I might get a shake, whichever I have the money for."

Peggy wiped the one tear of happiness that managed to escape her eye, then used that hand to look in her bag for her wallet. She remembered dad giving her a few dollars to get some cough syrup a while ago, but with how much medicine she had to take it was hard to remember if she spent it or not. "I might get a shake, whichever I have the money for."

"I'll pay." Angelica grinned. "You don't have to worry about that."

Aaron's day was rather uneventful, and he was still tired. He yawned, picked up a few things he needed, and headed out to his house. A normal person that could function correctly would've said this task was easy. Was Burr a normal person? Yes. Could he function correctly? No. 

As Burr was walking out of the school, he bumped into someone. "Oh, Im sorry!" He said out of impulse. "Are you okay?"

Theo squeaked and turned around. "Oh! Hi!" Theo whimpered. "I'm alright, I'm good. Are you okay?"

Burr patted himself down. "I seem to be, yes." If Aaron was tired before, he certainly wasn't now. He blushed and panicked. He didn't know what to say. "Erm, Im Burr. Aaron Burr. Nice to meet you."

Theo giggled when Burr patted himself down. When he introduced himself, she did a little curtsy. "Theodosia Bartow Prevost."

What to say? What to say? Burr thought. "Hey, would you like to hang out some day?" Burr froze and struggled to not put his hand over his mouth. He did not intend to say that, but thought if he could make it seem planned, things would go better. 

Theo was taken aback. She let out a short laugh. "I'm... uh..." she thought about her boyfriend, who was in Georgia for college. He was a bore and honestly not that great of a guy. "You know what? Yeah."

Aaron's stomach sank for a few moments before she responded with a yes. "Brilliant. So, ehm, call me some time?" He paused. "Of course, you'll need my number to do that." He mumbled in response to himself as he took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down his phone number. "There." Burr chuckled. 

Theodosia laughed, "you're adorable." She said kindly, pocketing his number. "I'll call you." 

"Thank you. For both the compliment and for not turning me down." He joked, stepping back a few inches, though he didn't turn around. "See you around, Theodosia. Can I call you Theo?"

"You may." Theo smiled and curtsied once more. Call her old fashioned, she just liked the charm that went with Revolution-age courting. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back