• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"I could have done so much more to make an impact on the world. Probably could have gotten women written into the constitution."

"Knowing you, I have no doubt in my mind you could make that happen. Well, don't think of what you could do in the past, think about the future." 

"Knowing you, I have no doubt in my mind you could make that happen. Well, don't think of what you could do in the past, think about the future." 

Angelica sighed and nodded. "I guess. I just... Thomas, do ever feel like no matter what you do it will never be enough to be satisfied?"

Angelica sighed and nodded. "I guess. I just... Thomas, do ever feel like no matter what you do it will never be enough to be satisfied?"

"At times..? Is this about the new kid..?" Thomas asked, he wasn't to thrilled about hearing about him, but it was understandable, he just didn't like it.

"At times..? Is this about the new kid..?" Thomas asked, he wasn't to thrilled about hearing about him, but it was understandable, he just didn't like it.

"No. Well, kind of. He strikes me as a guy who will never be satisfied." Angelica said casually. "I don't think I could ever be satisfied with myself."

"No. Well, kind of. He strikes me as a guy who will never be satisfied." Angelica said casually. "I don't think I could ever be satisfied with myself."

"Why not?" Thomas asked confused, usually when he heard about Angelica, it was usually about.. Well anything besides not being satisfied, "You seem to have a nice life, give or take a few things."

"Why not?" Thomas asked confused, usually when he heard about Angelica, it was usually about.. Well anything besides not being satisfied, "You seem to have a nice life, give or take a few things."

"My life is nice, it's just not... I haven't done enough. It's not enough. I need to change the world, and I can't." Angelica hadn't expressed this to anyone before. "I feel voiceless. And I hate that!"

Brushing her hair and pulling it in a high ponytail away from her face, Peggy finally went to school. She'd been sick for a whole and it was showing a lot, even now as she was healthy you could see her nose was red from blowing it a bazillion times. The Schuyler sister made her way to the commons area and sat down with her books in hand, afraid to speak as if her voice was still hoarse.

( Sorry if this is awkward and weird but hi it's Peggy here to intrude on your day )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back