• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Alexander, wait!" she said, but he left before she could stop him. She looked down, feeling awful for upsetting him. "Way to go, bitch." someone spat at her as they walked by. 

Alexander ran to the bathroom and stared himself down in the mirror. His bruise was fading. He cursed and rubbed it. "No, you can't go away. Not yet." he whispered, feeling a pang of homesickness. "Oh god, how did I get here?"

Alexander ran to the bathroom and stared himself down in the mirror. His bruise was fading. He cursed and rubbed it. "No, you can't go away. Not yet." he whispered, feeling a pang of homesickness. "Oh god, how did I get here?"

John happened to be in the bathroom and he walked out to wash his hands. "Alexander? Are you okay?"

John happened to be in the bathroom and he walked out to wash his hands. "Alexander? Are you okay?"

Alexander jumped. "Oh, John! Hey. Um... no, I'm not." Alexander sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I'm homesick. I mean, not for Charleston. For Nevis. Haven't been there for four years. I... damn I miss it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back