• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Yeah, he was kinda just okay with watching it happen." Angelica laughed. "I mean... okay, is it just me, or is the Declaration of Independence just one really elaborate breakup letter?"

(I already replied to it...)

"Pretty much yea. Hell, it got the point across though. I've always been a big fan of the Battle of Yorktown, I think it just has something to do how it ended the war." Thomas shrugged, "Or the French."

"Pretty much yea. Hell, it got the point across though. I've always been a big fan of the Battle of Yorktown, I think it just has something to do how it ended the war." Thomas shrugged, "Or the French."

"You and your infatuation with the French." Angelica mumbled. "Yorktown was fantastic because of the strategy involved."

Alexander could have been in a professional band. He was really really great. He did spend a lot of time practicing.

Eliza was shocked at how good he was, and it made her feel worse about herself. She knew she shouldn't compare but she just felt overshadowed, especially at home because Angelica was the oldest and Peggy was the baby. She just felt forgotten.

Eliza was shocked at how good he was, and it made her feel worse about herself. She knew she shouldn't compare but she just felt overshadowed, especially at home because Angelica was the oldest and Peggy was the baby. She just felt forgotten.

Alexander kept playing, happy in his music. His usually quite tired and focused expression softened into a content, happy, almost dreamy look. He loved music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back